Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Enough of the crotch shots already, it’s bloody grim!!
Why does that area look quite weird? Are this shorts just a little too tight? I had to laugh when she said her boobs were falling out of her top- Really were they? This is why she’s jumped up nearly 20k following from last week they all love the crotch shots

Reactions: 2

fakestagram

Ok so I know we don’t like Edna but did anyone else kinda like her latest post for their wedding anniversary? It shows some real moments for them and I thought it was quite sweet 😅

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
You hit the nail on the head with her voice 🤣 I also can’t stand the wannabe snarky voiceover? She’s clearly trying to copy Britt Cunningham with her dry not funny humour. Not to mention her constant use of the R word 😬
I just went for a listen hahahaha img the voice. Is she out of gloriavale?

• Haha

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Oh my gosh she's just started coming up in my fyp!
She sounds like she's trying to be a brit Cunningham/Lisa perese type person.
---

I saw this too!
Thing is ness hadn't posted anything so why was Louisa all up in arms about it?
Haven't even seen Louisa with ness for ages!

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
Yea basically! She lives with him rent free, he pays for everything else of hers and she wanted him to pay for this appointment, he made her cancel it one other time she got really shitty, said she was going to leave him etc etc.
Made another appointment he eventually agreed to pay for it despite his stance being “why would I pay? It’s your problem. Its a made up disease, plus you don’t need a piece of paper to tell you you have ADHD..”
She’s just had the appointment and apparently the psychiatrist was very dismissive and has basically told her no she doesn’t have it and is just forgetful
Huh? She must have got a second opinion or something changed anyway cos she just got adhd meds on her story today and need to get psychiatrist to sign off on those. Can't get them from any ol gp.

shh77

VIP Member
Anyone else watched Tits Up Close friends? 😳😳😬😬yikes Sachin seems SUPER controlling!!

• Sad

notastan

Christina Dellar going on this morning about how she wanted to get back into makeup, instead of just addressing the fact that times are tough and she’s starting to become irrelevant.

the fact that they’re turning one of the rooms in the house into a “studio” shows that they’re not going to airbnbing their main house like they have in the past.

welcomewelcome

Chatty Member
As much as this set up with them seems like a shit show, I do think it’s good she just straight up said “we can’t afford it” rather than some other stupid made up shit other influencers would try and spin. He does look very disinterested in all the videos she posts. I hope he’s not actually fucking around on the side. I haven’t followed her that long but all I’ve seen is your classic unmedicated adhd person lol have I missed some controversy with her which is why she’s “hated”. Please fill me in!
I don’t hate her lol I don’t mind her actually but no one wants to hear that so usually just scroll on by 😂

thermominx

VIP Member
It seems so bizarre to me that keto queen of all resets, Elle, feeds her twinkles so much sugar. They constantly have "treats" with dinner, this one appears to be a raspberry icing bun. And a carton of juice. Saddest part is you can see the babysitter Tv is on in the background and Roo is craning his neck to watch it. So sad. These kids are being bought up by gadgets and devices.
The raw broccoli too… it’s either raw or barely cooked

Attachments