Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadie123

I’m confused, I thought Judea moved house. Why does Noah-Lee have a decorated room in the house Judea moved to a few months ago?View attachment 2902324
They own this house, lived there with Noah, after Noah passed away, they moved out and this house was rented to tenants. As far as a I know they were currently living with Brogans parents? Not too sure. But I guess she's moving back to this house coz they split.

Reactions: 1

shh77

VIP Member
I have some, and I do like that it’s an easy routine to keep cos I’m useless. the oil has an overpowering smell and the texture is so strange as it dries, makes my hands feel like a microfibre cloth almost lol. But the thirst trap is nice. Also; what’s with her crying poor and then ordering fucking croc jibbitz as a giveaway item? lol whaaaat?
Not to mention the upcoming trip to NYC & Mexico! 🙄

Pentothal

VIP Member
What are they? 😅
They are blow up beds which pack down flat for travel. They go inside the slumber pod things that take for the Twinkies to sleep in when traveling

• Heart

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
Ellie had the same partnership I think. Which is hilarious because she just showed a random section and acted like they were one day going to buy it. Not with your shopping habits babes

Seems weird to have any kind of paid partnership with a mortgage broker though. They’re literally free. They get their money by getting you a mortgage 🥴
I used these mortgage brokers before it was cool 😅 does that make me an influencer?
---
Some do work by fees instead of commission these days. It’s all marketing I suppose but neither of those influencers were well researched lol
nah I used these guys and it was free, couple years ago. Doubt they’ve changed since then but possible I guess!

• Haha

Bluntastitganache

VIP Member
From what I gather (from what she’s said in the past) her and Emma have ten year leases on those villas.
They’re allowed to make any modifications they want (within reason/to add value/paid for by them) and they plan to live there for a short time then turn them into AirBnbs…

Yea seems crazy aye that she can afford the wages, rent and to actually not be there while living the life she does! Her products aren’t like CRAZY expensive so I guess yea she must sell enough?! 🤷‍♀️
Ooooh thanks for filling in those gaps for me ☺

anonanonz

Chatty Member
Kristen in Bloom needs to stop using her kid as engagement and go get some professional help for his food aversions. Posted a story of him crying tonight, it’s so horrible.
She is making it so much worse imo. If he doesn’t want to eat just chill the fuck out, she’s made multiple videos where she’s “enraged”. Like she’s giving him the issues.
---
Anyone else watched Tits Up Close friends? 😳😳😬😬yikes Sachin seems SUPER controlling!!
Idk like I think it’s weird she expects him to pay for a $900 appointment to prove he cares?