New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some professionals in the NZ birth community are shading on Edna. Love it!
Gold. Edna is so misleading. Too busy showing her so-called perfect life with perfect beige aesthetic and "woke up like this" face.. come on Edna show some real struggle will you. Who are you even tryna impress😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't get over Edna, I bet she only holds baby when feeding and changing then back to bed. I don't find her very maternal. The emotions you have in the first week are wild. For Edna she is back to 80% after a c-section less than 2 weeks after birth. She is so damaging to other mums 😕
Yeah a bit of an unrealistic portrayal even the word routine is annoying… your baby is 2 weeks old there is no such thing 😂 I do hope she does show if/when things get hard too. But also some mums do have it easy and bounce back quite fast.. I did with my first. It was a dream! But don’t worry my second humbled me real fkn quick! He still does to this day!

Reactions: 13
Can someone explain why a sleep trainer for a newborn is a no no?
Not stirring! Genuinely wondering
The goal of sleep training is to teach them to self settle. Babies brains don't have the ability to be able to do this until around 4 months minimum. you can promote Healthy habits sure but it's unrealistic to have them on a set routine so young. Their needs change almost weekly.

Reactions: 12
Ooh I’ve missed what this is about
Goldhouse asked Sweetreat to make a Gucci cake and cookies for some promotional evening, they never used the cake or cookies as they weren’t good enough for the elite assholes, so she got no recognition for the hours of work

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Goldhouse asked Sweetreat to make a Gucci cake and cookies for some promotional evening, they never used the cake or cookies as they weren’t good enough for the elite assholes, so she got no recognition for the hours of work
Wow! What assholes! Is Iyia tied in with gold house too?

Reactions: 2
I’ll say too the cake looked bloody amazing, more real than Scuntmoans fake look alike bag and the cookies looked fab too

Reactions: 7
i don't get celebrating my child's genitals. Each of their own I guess.
Saaame! I find gender reveals such a bizarre concept!

I also don't think anyone ever cares as much as the parents, so the concept of a party to gather everyone together to hear "WOOHOO WE'RE HAVING THIS ONE OF TWO OPTIONS!" has always felt funny to me. And expensive 😳

Reactions: 19
I’ll say too the cake looked bloody amazing, more real than Scuntmoans fake look alike bag and the cookies looked fab too
Bloody amazing!!!
---
Saaame! I find gender reveals such a bizarre concept!

I also don't think anyone ever cares as much as the parents, so the concept of a party to gather everyone together to hear "WOOHOO WE'RE HAVING THIS ONE OF TWO OPTIONS!" has always felt funny to me. And expensive 😳
I don’t get it either, very few nice surprises in life

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I can't with that. I saw a reel pop up and I thought it was a joke but no just cringe as f. ANNOYING. Had an encounter with her in town many moons and she was a rude egotistical cnt, doubt anything changed.
I knew the “sweet girl” persona would be an act and she must be a giant b IRL! 😡

Reactions: 3
Nice Louisa, everyone will know where your daughter who you plaster on youe socials works now...only takes 1 creep.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Nice Louisa, everyone will know where your daughter who you plaster on youe socials works now...only takes 1 creep.
I just came here to say this. Literal idiot, and she talked about giving them more privacy a while ago. And went and did the complete opposite.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I just came here to say this. Literal idiot, and she talked about giving them more privacy a while ago. And went and did the complete opposite.
What’s the bet she secured that job by Louisa doing a ‘poor me’ pity talk or it’s probably friends of friends and offered her a job.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.