New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she means the fabric on the shoe looks like towelling.
Thank you, of course. I'll wear my TC crown 👑 with pride.😊

Really disappointed in Edna. She was so happy to show her growing belly, but now PP it's hidden.She is showing such an unrealistic view of the 4 th trimester. And the baby is already sleep trained. Such damaging messages she's sending to other new mum's😔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Really disappointed in Edna. She was so happy to show her growing belly, but now PP it's hidden.She is showing such an unrealistic view of the 4 th trimester. And the baby is already sleep trained. Such damaging messages she's sending to other new mum's😔
Wearing my TC crown alongside you, do I admit to googling giving towel 😂😂😂
---
I'm pretty sure babies sleep for the first two weeks THEN they wake up and it gets tricky.
The weekly growth spurts where youre up pretty hourly will come as a shock

Reactions: 8

Her babies “routine” is what most newborns do 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s just eat sleep nappy repeat for those first few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her babies “routine” is what most newborns do 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s just eat sleep nappy repeat for those first few weeks.
I have only just got myself up off the floor from laughing that Edna thinks her baby is in a routine. duck me that woman is in for a world of pain when he comes out of the newborn haze. I put my life savings and my 4 children's lives on the certainty she will have a sleep consultant before the year is out.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

She is not a natural mother end of story. Sleep trainer will be in to see her next week. 😡
---
Just wait for her to be back wearing her crop tops and her short skirts with her 👠👠 calling us all nah sayers.

Reactions: 6
This had to be the cringest video ever.. she's rubbing cream on her arm then giggles at the camera 🤔🤔 what's so funny about running cream on your arm?
Girlfriend needs to get back on the TV and off the gram! …the cringe sweats these 🤡s give me is out of control! 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone explain why a sleep trainer for a newborn is a no no?
Not stirring! Genuinely wondering

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Can someone explain why a sleep trainer for a newborn is a no no?
Not stirring! Genuinely wondering
Because newborns are too young and many sleep trainers promote versions of 'cry it out' which causes a lot of distress for the baby - they just learn that no one will respond to them when they need them 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Is this the cold the Twinkies had last week when they were sent home from preschool but, as you said Melissa, they weren’t sick 🤷🏻‍♀️ and here you are feeling sick
Yep was about to share this! Apparently they were completely fine as soon as they got home despite being so off at daycare the educaters had to call for a pick up. I'm not buying it that she didn't know they were off when she dropped them off. Trying to send the Twinkies to school so she can do whatever the duck she does. I'm glad it back fired 🩷🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.