New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's kind of ironic that even Louisa's daughter can manage to get a job, but Louisa is still bludging at home 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it's kind of ironic that even Louisa's daughter can manage to get a job, but Louisa is still bludging at home 🙃
Louisa hasn't grown up yet, she is living through her teenage girls. How is Tom even with her? Pretty sure his only attraction to her was her big boobs. Now they are gone. Why is he still there?

Reactions: 6
Goldhouse asked Sweetreat to make a Gucci cake and cookies for some promotional evening, they never used the cake or cookies as they weren’t good enough for the elite assholes, so she got no recognition for the hours of work
It was a tit show wasn’t it !! That LV cake and bikkys looked amazing

Reactions: 8
So I got some screenshots of Brit Cunningham's Braveface campaign vs how she looks in her tiktoks. Gosh she's got those Tiktok filters working hard!!

On rewatching its definitely the botox and lip filler that is making her face move strangely and aging her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is his property gated or something that he has this false sense of security?
Because if someone wants to, they will. No matter what kind of obstacles are in their way.
And they know you’re rich and will spend whatever is required to get him back 🤑
People think it doesn’t happen here but it’s only a matter of time until it does. Desperation is high as people are struggling to survive.
Christian wouldn’t know anything about that though. He will pretend he does, but he really doesn’t.
I think I've seen mention that they have security cameras which would probably pick up if any potential intruders.

Reactions: 1
So I got some screenshots of Brit Cunningham's Braveface campaign vs how she looks in her tiktoks. Gosh she's got those Tiktok filters working hard!!

On rewatching its definitely the botox and lip filler that is making her face move strangely and aging her.
Quite the difference 😮

Reactions: 4
Jealous of people owning a house.
Jealous of people going to Taylor swift concert.
And funny thing is you're supposed to be financially better than these people who supposedly have kids and still can buy a house. Maybe you should realise that being an influencer is not a real job.
Only few years ago she made a fuss about dont want to be owning a house, but like we all know she just cant afford it and try to make herself feel better

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was a tit show wasn’t it !! That LV cake and bikkys looked amazing
I thought they looked incredible, entitled assholes refusing to use them, can’t even begin to imagine the hours and cost of ingredients that went into making them and then they respond with such a scathing ‘critique’. So many words I want to use, see you next Tuesday is right up there

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I thought they looked incredible, entitled assholes refusing to use them, can’t even begin to imagine the hours and cost of ingredients that went into making them and then they respond with such a scathing ‘critique’. So many words I want to use, see you next Tuesday is right up there
They should at least pay her if they are not going to promote her business!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jealous of people owning a house.
Jealous of people going to Taylor swift concert.
And funny thing is you're supposed to be financially better than these people who supposedly have kids and still can buy a house. Maybe you should realise that being an influencer is not a real job.
Only few years ago she made a fuss about dont want to be owning a house, but like we all know she just cant afford it and try to make herself feel better
I agree.
Reading these was so cringe, she's losing the plot.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.