New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby and rain or Friday flamingo if you (anyone can answer) were forced to choose between the two
Omg both as bad as each other. Boring, overpriced AND completely no style to their designs. I’m overweight soo no shade on bigger women - just can’t fathom why they “design” clothing that makes you look even bigger and frumpier? Who wants that? I certainly don’t.

Reactions: 5
Sweet retreat made the cake and cookies for Goldhouse, someone correct me if I’m wrong, Lyia had something to do with it, not sure how as I don’t follow her
That reply back to them is the most passive aggressive nasty thing I've read in a while.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She had one for her, partner and her current two kids
One for their family
One for their friends
And one for her employees
A bit ott but I also kinda get segregating it all especially the intimate one with her and her boys. But the friends and family one prob could have been combined
Good lord, talk about I am the centre of the world vibes. Apart from immediate family does anyone else really honestly care THAT deeply about the reproductive organs of the fetus you’re carrying????

Reactions: 20
Good lord, talk about I am the centre of the world vibes. Apart from immediate family does anyone else really honestly care THAT deeply about the reproductive organs of the fetus you’re carrying????
Oh my goodness your profile picture is hilarious! Speaking of that weird love square that recently became a triangle - looks likes Ashy is over her little tanty and is well and truly alive again on IG. Doms posted a little loveliest for his child bride who is turning 30.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think she'll stop showing her kids. I hope she does because High school kids are brutal. They find your pics on the deepest corners of the internet.
My work profile pic has been included in a school presentation... 15yo boys are dicks! (Funny dicks though lol).

Wouldn't take long for school peers to find this website and see the comments made.

Reactions: 12
Ok so I know we don’t like Edna but did anyone else kinda like her latest post for their wedding anniversary? It shows some real moments for them and I thought it was quite sweet 😅

Reactions: 2
Ok so I know we don’t like Edna but did anyone else kinda like her latest post for their wedding anniversary? It shows some real moments for them and I thought it was quite sweet 😅
Sadly Everything was curated and filmed/staged for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Would’ve been nice if she credited the poet Whitney Hanson

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.