New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, of course. I'll wear my TC crown 👑 with pride.😊

Really disappointed in Edna. She was so happy to show her growing belly, but now PP it's hidden.She is showing such an unrealistic view of the 4 th trimester. And the baby is already sleep trained. Such damaging messages she's sending to other new mum's😔
Now shes showing her boobs and HotMilk lingerie only. Nothing else.
---
I'm pretty sure babies sleep for the first two weeks THEN they wake up and it gets tricky.
Agreed. First 2 weeks some babies need to be woken up for feeding!!! Ffs who the duck have a sleep trained baby at 5 days old i hope the 4 month regression will hit her hard😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone else had Brit Cunningham's Brave Face ad on their tiktok feed? It doesn't seem to be posted on their actual page and rather just running as an ad so I couldnt go back and take a screenshot. I've got to say I was shocked how harsh/hard her face looks filmed with a proper camera without the tiktok filters. I think it's just too much botox?? Not a good look 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The duck is wrong with this chick, really with the emojis? Jesus Christ.
Unpacking my dead babies clothes for my new baby 😳😳 ! I can never understand this type of grief but I’m sorry I’d be getting new clothes ! The sadness would just be to much

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Now shes showing her boobs and HotMilk lingerie only. Nothing else.
---

Agreed. First 2 weeks some babies need to be woken up for feeding!!! Ffs who the duck have a sleep trained baby at 5 days old i hope the 4 month regression will hit her hard😂
She is deluded

Reactions: 4
I love people who have parenting experts with a whole 5 days experience.
Rebecca Keil is getting a cat because she goes away on a trip. Wtf. That house does not need more things to look after

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep was about to share this! Apparently they were completely fine as soon as they got home despite being so off at daycare the educaters had to call for a pick up. I'm not buying it that she didn't know they were off when she dropped them off. Trying to send the Twinkies to school so she can do whatever the duck she does. I'm glad it back fired 🩷🤷‍♀️
This fucks me off because there will be other mums there who ACTUALLY work and don’t just post on social media for a living. And if their kids get sick they might not get paid if they have no annual leave or sick leave left.
Elle can take time off and work from home/tag team with Davina and still make money.
She is so selfish.
I’m glad the teachers sent her kids home, kudos to them.

Reactions: 17
The ACCENT!! She’s so embarrassing!
I know she sporadically does that podcast but what “work” is she even doing over in the States? Doesn’t appear to be getting many acting roles…yet gets gifted EVERYTHING when they come back to NZ! 🤢🤬
I can't with that. I saw a reel pop up and I thought it was a joke but no just cringe as f. ANNOYING. Had an encounter with her in town many moons and she was a rude egotistical cnt, doubt anything changed.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't with that. I saw a reel pop up and I thought it was a joke but no just cringe as f. ANNOYING. Had an encounter with her in town many moons and she was a rude egotistical cnt, doubt anything changed.
Her voice makes me want to scream, especially when she adds in those weird giggles.

Reactions: 4
I can't get over Edna, I bet she only holds baby when feeding and changing then back to bed. I don't find her very maternal. The emotions you have in the first week are wild. For Edna she is back to 80% after a c-section less than 2 weeks after birth. She is so damaging to other mums 😕

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Danni Duncan is so painful …
Why are make up and skincare brands sending her tit, why isn’t she cancelled all ready?

Reactions: 13
Also did louisa get some sympathy from a follower to her helped her find another caravan? And sharing one of her daughters has a job. No privacy at all for those kids. Do we think lousia will ever get a proper job herself 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Normally only on the Simone Anderson thread but have to comment.....what is with the 50,000 gender reveals?! I just don't bloody get it 🥴🥱
Screenshot_20240430_195307_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240430_195254_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240430_195250_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240430_195240_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240430_195201_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Normally only on the Simone Anderson thread but have to comment.....what is with the 50,000 gender reveals?! I just don't bloody get it 🥴🥱View attachment 2906087
View attachment 2906088View attachment 2906090View attachment 2906091View attachment 2906092
She had one for her, partner and her current two kids
One for their family
One for their friends
And one for her employees
A bit ott but I also kinda get segregating it all especially the intimate one with her and her boys. But the friends and family one prob could have been combined

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.