New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hate Edna. She makes it so unrealistic for first time mum. When i had my first, i have no idea what im doing . Let alone knowing they need to have sleep routine. Like ffs they wake up all night whay sleep routine edna? Hes only a week old. God this woman is so full of sht!
---

Ffs you are boring
So is most of this forum these days tbh. Been ages since it had some real spice.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t seem to reply to the comment but Judea & Brogan had moved out of Brogan’s parents a while back. They were living in a rental until Judea blew their marriage up. Now Judea has moved back into the home they own, that NL passed away in, and who knows where Brogan lives. Maybe with his parents again. He didn’t stay in the rental as Judea told us all 20 times that she had to pack and clean ALONE while looking after Echo. They were looking pretty still in love at the gender reveal, I think Brogan will give her another chance eventually.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
So Edna is... less than a week in to being a mama and thinks her kid has a sleeping routine? Oh honey, no. No. Oh, that's so so sad and naive at the same time.

What isn't sad and naive but is plain stupid is Christian just telling the whole internet how and when to grab his children from his well-documented McMansion. Jeepers.

Reactions: 16
So is most of this forum these days tbh. Been ages since it had some real spice.
You ain’t had no spice lately because you only share a bed with your creepy husband when you want another cashie.

Also if you ain’t Cashie you sure are giving Martha from baby reindeer vibes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi Maria - once again your narcissism is overwhelming. School swimming is a pretty big deal. You would have signed a permission slip and received numerous reminders from the school. Ain’t no way this should have been a surprise to you.
You treat your kids like toddlers, they aren’t allowed any freedom or responsibility so it’s completely on you that swimming was forgotten. Plus pull the bleeping other one - firstly since you are a weather god, you are pretty thick - it’s autumn not bleeping winter. Secondly there are about 10 shops within a 20 minute drive that sell swimwear. You may even find some is on sale being ‘autumn’. And lastly, only a tit parent who does nothing with their kids would get through a summer without their child having worn swimwear.

Reactions: 33
Thank you @stanleycupgal I agree.
re: swimwear over summer my kid has 4 pairs of swimwear.
She’s got long sleeves rashes type, school togs, a bottom top combo and a fancy pair ($10 on sale from Cotton On). I don’t comprehend how Maria’s kid has no togs at all.
She’s a prick.

Reactions: 17
Hi Maria - once again your narcissism is overwhelming. School swimming is a pretty big deal. You would have signed a permission slip and received numerous reminders from the school. Ain’t no way this should have been a surprise to you.
You treat your kids like toddlers, they aren’t allowed any freedom or responsibility so it’s completely on you that swimming was forgotten. Plus pull the bleeping other one - firstly since you are a weather god, you are pretty thick - it’s autumn not bleeping winter. Secondly there are about 10 shops within a 20 minute drive that sell swimwear. You may even find some is on sale being ‘autumn’. And lastly, only a tit parent who does nothing with their kids would get through a summer without their child having worn swimwear.
Farmers had heaps of swimwear in their clearance section a couple of weeks ago too lol

Reactions: 6
I don’t think lfyads realise that if the kids can escape to go to their grandparents they can escape to go anywhere…
One day Frankie won't be in his bed, they will assume he is at his grandparents and he could have been abducted. How about teaching him about the dangers of doing what he is doing rather than making a big joke out of it....Bloody numpty!
---
And here is part of why Elles kids can't do anything without a screen in front of them. Jesus duck, she is making a soda stream drink and she has to stick her phone to the wall and watch it while she is doing it. Put the phone down you absolute knobjockey!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
One day Frankie won't be in his bed, they will assume he is at his grandparents and he could have been abducted. How about teaching him about the dangers of doing what he is doing rather than making a big joke out of it....Bloody numpty!
Is his property gated or something that he has this false sense of security?
Because if someone wants to, they will. No matter what kind of obstacles are in their way.
And they know you’re rich and will spend whatever is required to get him back 🤑
People think it doesn’t happen here but it’s only a matter of time until it does. Desperation is high as people are struggling to survive.
Christian wouldn’t know anything about that though. He will pretend he does, but he really doesn’t.

Reactions: 8
Is his property gated or something that he has this false sense of security?
Because if someone wants to, they will. No matter what kind of obstacles are in their way.
And they know you’re rich and will spend whatever is required to get him back 🤑
People think it doesn’t happen here but it’s only a matter of time until it does. Desperation is high as people are struggling to survive.
Christian wouldn’t know anything about that though. He will pretend he does, but he really doesn’t.
Totally agree, for once in his life he should consider his children’s safety. It’s not hard to know where he lives, add in the fact he advertises to a huge following every inch of his house and that his kids run pretty free. He also speaks up on Gaza.
All these things together really do put his kids at risk…all for what? A few likes and follows. It’s sad and insane

Reactions: 10
Totally agree, for once in his life he should consider his children’s safety. It’s not hard to know where he lives, add in the fact he advertises to a huge following every inch of his house and that his kids run pretty free. He also speaks up on Gaza.
All these things together really do put his kids at risk…all for what? A few likes and follows. It’s sad and insane
And he laughs about Frankie taking Lulu with him!! What if Lulu makes a beeline for all the water around them?? Because she thinks she can swim because Dad told her she can 🙄🙄 it will be totally different if she falls in the freezing cold water with no steps to get out and no one to be yelling at her "kick kick kick" pretending she's swimming not drowning 🙄

He's such a dick!!

Reactions: 13
Feel free to leave then and go start a spicy patreon 👋
---
Her kids should have a couple of pairs of togs each for this exact reason anyway. They’re a necessity!

Reactions: 5
I miss when influencers gave us something to genuinely witch about. Now it’s just omg she wore THAT top to her kids birthday!!!!!
I guess it’s good they are being less problematic but makes this boring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This definitely a bit witch eating crackers, but why does Rebekah Randell always take photos or film with a soft filter on?
What I want to know is why does she always have THE FAKEST bleeping smile in photos? She's quite pretty when she smiles naturally but for some reason as soon as a camera comes out she automatically puts on the most maniacal looking smile I've ever seen....it's bleeping WEIRD

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And he laughs about Frankie taking Lulu with him!! What if Lulu makes a beeline for all the water around them?? Because she thinks she can swim because Dad told her she can 🙄🙄 it will be totally different if she falls in the freezing cold water with no steps to get out and no one to be yelling at her "kick kick kick" pretending she's swimming not drowning 🙄

He's such a dick!!
This is where Gorge should step up and lay down boundaries. He's the other parent. Christian allows and enables Frankie's bad and dangerous behavior, gives him Ig content, he's effectively, like Simone, pimping out the children for.$ and likes. 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
And here is part of why Elles kids can't do anything without a screen in front of them. Jesus duck, she is making a soda stream drink and she has to stick her phone to the wall and watch it while she is doing it. Put the phone down you absolute knobjockey!
God she's so cringe, I had to unfollow after some pathetic reels. And Dave needs to hand in his man badge... not that he ever had one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.