New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I’m honestly impressed at your ability to continue defending influencers. Not the point of this site at all, but bravo I guess?

Also a quick google shows shops like Rebel have heaps of swimwear still and lots of it on sale as well. I guess that’s too far for Maria to travel though 🤷‍♀️
OK maybe they do. Just saying as I have personally been in the simular predicament of child needing new togs for lessons in winter and was really hard to find affordable ones. This was awhile ago though and places like Rebel weren't as convenient and available if u didn't live in a main centre and my only option was the warehouse and I wanted something nice for a trip pacific holiday and could only find black and like $40.

But like at least money doesn't seem to be an issue for Maria so she's just moaning about being inconvenienced I guess. I don't always see her stories but they do seem kinda random lately.
---
Omg stoppp 😂 This isn't even accurate defensiveness; MFM is in Auckland, there are LOADS of places to buy swimwear for kids. Farmers, The Warehouse, North Beach; virtually everywhere still has a good range of stock and if anything it's cheaper at the mo being end of season.

Your constant rushing in to defend the precious influencer community is a lol at the best of times but this one is so far off mark you're just embarrassing yourself. No one in Tāmaki needs to visit an aquatic centre to buy togs, at any time of year 😂
Oh yes of course.much easier in Auckland winter less north than here in the south island lol. But as for rushing I ain't rushing I'm hardly on here cos unlike influenzers and wannabes I have to work and parent so usually just an end of day wind down. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OK maybe they do. Just saying as I have personally been in the simular predicament of child needing new togs for lessons in winter and was really hard to find affordable ones. This was awhile ago though and places like Rebel weren't as convenient and available if u didn't live in a main centre and my only option was the warehouse and I wanted something nice for a trip pacific holiday and could only find black and like $40.

But like at least money doesn't seem to be an issue for Maria so she's just moaning about being inconvenienced I guess. I don't always see her stories but they do seem kinda random lately.
---

Oh yes of course.much easier in Auckland winter less north than here in the south island lol. But as for rushing I ain't rushing I'm hardly on here cos unlike influenzers and wannabes I have to work and parent so usually just an end of day wind down. Lol
Well you do have 6 kids.... So....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Elle herself Dingwell is back selling grubby, used, x twinkie clothing. But that's ok, she's describing it as preschool condition. Why couldn't she have given it a decent wash🤢
View attachment 2903961
It looks to have mould on it!
---
Elle herself Dingwell is back selling grubby, used, x twinkie clothing. But that's ok, she's describing it as preschool condition. Why couldn't she have given it a decent wash🤢
View attachment 2903961
It looks to have mould on it! She must be hard up

• Sick
Reactions: 1

---

“I’m hardly on here” insists the VIP member. 😂 Pull the other one, mate!

Maria lives in Mangere, there’s a Rebel Sport right across the bridge in Mt Roskill, a 15 minute drive max. Maria is just a whinger. She’d be thrilled if her pie shop was that close.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be FaIR 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes we'll I suppose that phrase went a bit far. Gave her too much grace. But moving on...
---
Maria is unemployed so I don’t think getting to Savemart before 4pm is an issue for her.
Unemployed and unmotivated.
I thought it was evening when they realised they needed them... photo looked dark anyway.
---
Well you do have 6 kids.... So....
Oh yea duck! Forgot about that! Lol.
---
“I’m hardly on here” insists the VIP member. 😂 Pull the other one, mate!

Maria lives in Mangere, there’s a Rebel Sport right across the bridge in Mt Roskill, a 15 minute drive max. Maria is just a whinger. She’d be thrilled if her pie shop was that close.
Took me ages but yall always take the bait.

Last edited:
Yes we'll I suppose that phrase went a bit far. Gave her too much grace. But moving on...
---

I thought it was evening when they realised they needed them... photo looked dark anyway.
---

Oh yea duck! Forgot about that! Lol.
---

duck you’re annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think lfyads realise that if the kids can escape to go to their grandparents they can escape to go anywhere…
What's scary is he's telling his huge audience a video of the whole thing happening complete with time stamp. You don't know what freaks could be watching and you've just shown his exact routine! Those houses are far enough apart for Frankie to be snatched in a heartbeat. He's a bleeping idiot and seems proud which is pathetic.

Reactions: 19
What bait? Pointing out that you’re on here a lot? Wow, you sure got me with that. 🙄
Please continue to make yourself look foolish just to bait us, it’s definitely not a huge waste of your time. 😂
---
What's scary is he's telling his huge audience a video of the whole thing happening complete with time stamp. You don't know what freaks could be watching and you've just shown his exact routine! Those houses are far enough apart for Frankie to be snatched in a heartbeat. He's a bleeping idiot and seems proud which is pathetic.
He’s a shocker of a parent eh. And the drowning risk in addition to the snatching! It’s like he thinks his money will protect him from a potential tragedy. That’s not how life works, Christian. Sharpen up and protect your kids.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the heck are you here, twice maybe three times today you have defended Maria please find something better to do this isn’t the place for you. I don’t know if you because you’ve been called out so many times your doing it on purpose but pleas stop
She’s as bleeping insufferable as these stupid influencers, if it ain’t Cassie she’s just as dull.

Reactions: 16
“The materials were so expensive so we couldn’t survive”
Ellie using the packaging materials lol the duck girl that’s where all the profits going!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So how has Edna got baby Astyn into a sleeping routine already. Guess she will be back at work next week
bleeping hate Edna. She makes it so unrealistic for first time mum. When i had my first, i have no idea what im doing . Let alone knowing they need to have sleep routine. Like ffs they wake up all night whay sleep routine edna? Hes only a week old. God this woman is so full of sht!
---

---

Ffs you are boring

Reactions: 4
bleeping hate Edna. She makes it so unrealistic for first time mum. When i had my first, i have no idea what im doing . Let alone knowing they need to have sleep routine. Like ffs they wake up all night whay sleep routine edna? Hes only a week old. God this woman is so full of sht!
They don't need a sleep routine. Grown-ups need a sleep routine. I hate seeing influencers peddle adultified sleep for babies. THEY'RE BABIES. Let them be babies 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
“The materials were so expensive so we couldn’t survive”
Ellie using the packaging materials lol the duck girl that’s where all the profits going!
Hahaha that is so OTT!

I don’t get it, if the candle packaging costs were too high then why didn’t she just pivot to wax melts? Minimal packaging there!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.