New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair it is hard to buy togs out of season and the aquatic centre shops have high mark up and limited range. Usually savemart has a swim wear section year round but of course they close at 4pm.
Didn't know that Mandurah had savemart! Thanks for letting us know Cass!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It seems so bizarre to me that keto queen of all resets, Elle, feeds her twinkles so much sugar. They constantly have "treats" with dinner, this one appears to be a raspberry icing bun. And a carton of juice. Saddest part is you can see the babysitter Tv is on in the background and Roo is craning his neck to watch it. So sad. These kids are being bought up by gadgets and devices.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It seems so bizarre to me that keto queen of all resets, Elle, feeds her twinkles so much sugar. They constantly have "treats" with dinner, this one appears to be a raspberry icing bun. And a carton of juice. Saddest part is you can see the babysitter Tv is on in the background and Roo is craning his neck to watch it. So sad. These kids are being bought up by gadgets and devices.
The raw broccoli too… it’s either raw or barely cooked

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Came here to say the exact same thing! Revie is eating the treat before eating her actual dinner 🙄

It's okay tho, tomorrow is a new day so she will reset the twinkies eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg stoppp 😂 This isn't even accurate defensiveness; MFM is in Auckland, there are LOADS of places to buy swimwear for kids. Farmers, The Warehouse, North Beach; virtually everywhere still has a good range of stock and if anything it's cheaper at the mo being end of season.

Your constant rushing in to defend the precious influencer community is a lol at the best of times but this one is so far off mark you're just embarrassing yourself. No one in Tāmaki needs to visit an aquatic centre to buy togs, at any time of year 😂
I’m in Wellington and we at the warehouse yesterday they had togs 🤨

What accent will she chose for her vows? American or Kiwi?
The ACCENT!! She’s so embarrassing!
I know she sporadically does that podcast but what “work” is she even doing over in the States? Doesn’t appear to be getting many acting roles…yet gets gifted EVERYTHING when they come back to NZ! 🤢🤬

• Haha
At this point I’m honestly impressed at your ability to continue defending influencers. Not the point of this site at all, but bravo I guess?

Also a quick google shows shops like Rebel have heaps of swimwear still and lots of it on sale as well. I guess that’s too far for Maria to travel though 🤷‍♀️
Rebels seven minutes from
Māngere…JFK a big ask 😅
Surely we can audiobook in the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So how has Edna got baby Astyn into a sleeping routine already. Guess she will be back at work next week

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So how has Edna got baby Astyn into a sleeping routine already. Guess she will be back at work next week
Had a good laugh at that comment. Babies literally change their routine every couple of weeks as newborns. Next week she will be back to square 1 working out how her day will be going. I remember those first couple weeks thinking my baby was pretty good and consistent. Got to 4 weeks and had a serial cat napper on my hands for months.

Reactions: 25
Buying togs from savemart is the craziest thing I've read here for a while. Would take more effort to find a savemart than go to the warehouse or kmart.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.