New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to be unfollow, so much begging for free stuff, bloody revolting when you can afford to fly all around the world on holiday, pay for your own bloody wedding
Exactly! And she’d always come off “sickly sweet” “oh just asking for recommendations of a small kiwi owned company! I’d love to support local! aka 🎣🎣🎣 gimme aaaalll the free stuff!!” 🤮🤢 SO gross!
…also just while I’m here snarking on her lol, those extensions always look SO terrible and ratty! They’re far too long!
She needs to be grifting for a hair salon #spon if anything! 🫠😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Shortland st favourite? I haven't watched shorty in years, was she on it?
She’s been on and off but I wouldn’t say favourite! Maybe 5-6 guest appearances
---
So “prince” Frankie forgot his drink bottle so Christian drops one off because he son can’t drink from the fountains ! Ffs my kids would just be thirsty for the day 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Louisa says she got no money but was going to buy a caravan and is going to Europe this year some of these people no idea

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I honestly thought Kim crossman was married already i am so over her content! She’s not even that relevant anymore wish she stayed in us
---
Louisa says she got no money but was going to buy a caravan and is going to Europe this year some of these people no idea
I wonder what the upcoming circumstances for needing a caravan are

Reactions: 6
Ruby and rain or Friday flamingo if you (anyone can answer) were forced to choose between the two
I would still choose Ruby & Rain, simply because Sera Lily is a massive bleep but also her clothes kind of look like they’re out of a bad 80’s movie, where someone turns up in a hideous, puffy, floofy prom dress.

Edit: let’s never forget that Sara used to send herself hate mail on her website anonymously and post it on her page with a big sob story to get sympathy. And she never stops crying. I keep saying it but duck these people need therapy not an audience.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why is that a seemingly small thing to do for your kid becomes like a huge chore for a stay-at-home mum like Maria? Ffs the therapy isn’t therapy-ing 🙄🙄🙄.
This seems like one of the easiest parts of being a parent. Replacing clothing that is broken. So the kid can go swimming at school? Poor kid.

Reactions: 21
Why is that a seemingly small thing to do for your kid becomes like a huge chore for a stay-at-home mum like Maria? Ffs the therapy isn’t therapy-ing 🙄🙄🙄.
To be fair it is hard to buy togs out of season and the aquatic centre shops have high mark up and limited range. Usually savemart has a swim wear section year round but of course they close at 4pm.

To be fair it is hard to buy togs out of season and the aquatic centre shops have high mark up and limited range. Usually savemart has a swim wear section year round but of course they close at 4pm.
Why the heck are you here, twice maybe three times today you have defended Maria please find something better to do this isn’t the place for you. I don’t know if you because you’ve been called out so many times your doing it on purpose but pleas stop

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm sure even Maria draws the line at 2nd hand swimwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are you acoustic …?

(Someone is going to call me out for saying acoustic. It’s a TikTok term ok 😂 at least that’s where I saw it first 🥴)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At this point I’m honestly impressed at your ability to continue defending influencers. Not the point of this site at all, but bravo I guess?

Also a quick google shows shops like Rebel have heaps of swimwear still and lots of it on sale as well. I guess that’s too far for Maria to travel though 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg stoppp 😂 This isn't even accurate defensiveness; MFM is in Auckland, there are LOADS of places to buy swimwear for kids. Farmers, The Warehouse, North Beach; virtually everywhere still has a good range of stock and if anything it's cheaper at the mo being end of season.

Your constant rushing in to defend the precious influencer community is a lol at the best of times but this one is so far off mark you're just embarrassing yourself. No one in Tāmaki needs to visit an aquatic centre to buy togs, at any time of year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Uh no it’s not hard mate. Are you okay?
---
At this point I’m honestly impressed at your ability to continue defending influencers. Not the point of this site at all, but bravo I guess?

Also a quick google shows shops like Rebel have heaps of swimwear still and lots of it on sale as well. I guess that’s too far for Maria to travel though 🤷‍♀️
Or maybe inconvenienced to do these normal things for her kids? Taking away precious book time I guess? Ughhh

Reactions: 11
Elle herself Dingwell is back selling grubby, used, x twinkie clothing. But that's ok, she's describing it as preschool condition. Why couldn't she have given it a decent wash🤢
Screenshot_20240429_153156.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.