New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL hadn't even noticed.
Also I just googled this perfume and it's like $360 for 50ml and over $500 for a 100ml 😐 just buy some bloody britney perfume like the rest of us plebs and be done with it.
My husband literally just bought me Britney Spears Midnight fantasy perfume for my birthday because not only is it my favourite but it's his favourite on me 😂 Love my Beyonce, Rihanna, Britney Spears perfumes ❤😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What happened to Renee Johansen aka omg everyone is out to get me farmers wifes cup business? The page is still there but she hasn’t mentioned it in a while by the looks and made content in some other random cup? Shes so strange

Reactions: 2
Judea moved in to the house they used to live in before her daughter died, I think. Not with Brogan, although who would know as there was a picture of them looking all lovey on the beach doing a gender reveal. What a shitshow.

Reactions: 6
I’m confused, I thought Judea moved house. Why does Noah-Lee have a decorated room in the house Judea moved to a few months ago?View attachment 2902324
They own this house, lived there with Noah, after Noah passed away, they moved out and this house was rented to tenants. As far as a I know they were currently living with Brogans parents? Not too sure. But I guess she's moving back to this house coz they split.

Reactions: 1
Sorry where is the c section scar?!
Mine is way down low !
---
As opposed to the daily shopping trips and the $800+ bottle of perfume you already have? Sorry when are you not treating yourself??
Did I read that they have sold half of there candle stock ? So they banked 148k this week ! I’m assuming all the jars etc were all paid for because they were already in the pipe lines ? I wonder how much debt they are in ? When are the rebranded temu dog items hitting the shelves !

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ruby and rain or Friday flamingo if you (anyone can answer) were forced to choose between the two
I actually have a few Friday Flamingo dresses I like. I'm not a fan of hers at all, and some is hideous, but decent plus size clothes are hard to find!

Reactions: 3
More Talya bullshit. What a slimy witch! And it looks like she’s sold over $2000 worth of product since she first posted! 🤢
I dont know any other business that's uses their kids as a guilt trip to buy products. Can't wait to see her next overseas trips her MML pay for as she's top salesperson. She makes me sick!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Mine is way down low !
---

Did I read that they have sold half of there candle stock ? So they banked 148k this week ! I’m assuming all the jars etc were all paid for because they were already in the pipe lines ? I wonder how much debt they are in ? When are the rebranded temu dog items hitting the shelves !
I mean they probably have some overheads to pay but surely they could have a deposit for a house or a round of ivf at least by now lol.

Also what day did she announce pomchu? Wondering if it was an April fool?
---
Wasn’t she just talking about the importance of protein the other week? Not an ounce of decent protein there!
I think those crispy snacks might have pea protein in it, not a lot but like more than regular chips. If they are the ones I'm thinking of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thank god Kimberly Crossman is getting married today! I’ve had enough of her wedding
✨⭐cOnTeNt!⭐✨ 🥴🥴
No doubt there will be a huge paid Woman’s Day feature to come though!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank god Kimberly Crossman is getting married today! I’ve had enough of her wedding
✨⭐cOnTeNt!⭐✨ 🥴🥴
No doubt there will be a huge paid Woman’s Day feature to come though!
Had to be unfollow, so much begging for free stuff, bloody revolting when you can afford to fly all around the world on holiday, pay for your own bloody wedding

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.