New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! How does she think she will make more money after those people have all brought it. She has tit all followers/likes and comments on that page she's made she's a old bag that lays her arse in bed all day I would not be paying nearly $500 for her crap . They rent the house they have always rented so how is that going to be able to keep up when he leaves his job and she gives up on this. She can't stay in a job for longer than 3 months it's pathetic
Does Leah Light still work at Michael Hill or is she a fulltime scammer now?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know for a fact she is generous and the staff are treated well, are given cash bonuses, are fed daily, and are paid well. They also have awesome all expenses paid parties. After all that her bills etc are paid and if after so many hard years of hard graft as a sahm then a single mum she has managed to save enough money for a pool, good on her! If you don’t like it you are just jealous. What a weird opinion OP has.
One of her oldest staff members left bc they weren’t treated right. No pay rise when Cherie was buying expensive house etc

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sorry but once again Tarryn is promoting Heidi and Frank and does her stupid twirl. How does that want people to buy?
Personally didn’t rate the outfit on her at all.
Over influencers thinking they can twirl and not actually talk about the product. What’s the material! How tall are you- makes such a difference for those over 5’10! Roomy! tight? They just love the freebies but nothing is actually said.

Reactions: 5
????
….she’s not the only owner of the business…her bizz partner, her staff, back into the business… not sure what you’re asking here 😒
So you know the ins and outs and financials of the business?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Marnie doesn't have any friends in real life and that is why she shares so much online. Of course it is not an excuse to overshare about your kids but just wondered this.
Also Steve seems a bit hopeless tbh.
Bit like you probably 😉
---
If I saw you out with your nips on display I would totally care
Maybe off topic but I had a breast reduction last year and I absolutely refuse to wear a bra now and it’s bleeping amazing! But I def don’t wear see thru tit coz I’m also kinda fat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bit like you probably 😉
---

Maybe off topic but I had a breast reduction last year and I absolutely refuse to wear a bra now and it’s bleeping amazing! But I def don’t wear see thru tit coz I’m also kinda fat 😂😂😂
I've had one too. Couldn't get me into those cute itty bitty bras fast enough!
---
One of her oldest staff members left bc they weren’t treated right. No pay rise when Cherie was buying expensive house etc
That sounds like a them problem. Why should they get a pay rise just because the owner of the business is buying a flash house? As long as they were treated well and paid fairly then the oldest staff member sounds entitled

Reactions: 13
This is after she posted saying she wasn't bragging about how much she earned through this bullshit Imbundance rubbish and how she was going to stop posting on her personal page about it. But here we are, still seeing posts about it.....on her personal page. She has a large following of dipshits that can't see her flaws which is how she is selling the crap. There will come a time where those that want to buy it, have, and then the income stream runs out.
I reckon she’s full of tit, there’s no way he’s quitting his job to work on this with her. He’s either left for another job or she’s just full on lying thinking that we will forget.
---
Bit like you probably 😉
---

Are you Jay Jay?
---
Exactly! How does she think she will make more money after those people have all brought it. She has tit all followers/likes and comments on that page she's made she's a old bag that lays her arse in bed all day I would not be paying nearly $500 for her crap . They rent the house they have always rented so how is that going to be able to keep up when he leaves his job and she gives up on this. She can't stay in a job for longer than 3 months it's pathetic
They moved and own their house in Gulf Harbour so paying the mortgage will be interesting,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon she’s full of tit, there’s no way he’s quitting his job to work on this with her. He’s either left for another job or she’s just full on lying thinking that we will forget.
---

Are you Jay Jay?
---

They moved and own their house in Gulf Harbour so paying the mortgage will be interesting,
Maybe he was asked to leave his job?

Reactions: 1
Where did she talk about it? She’s pretty predictable, can’t be on her own so she’ll be straight back on tinder any day now
I Facebook stalked after she said its been a hard week 🤣
---
Does Leah Light still work at Michael Hill or is she a fulltime scammer now?

She said she was going back in January... then it was they gave her mire time off so the new meds could work and offered ber job at a michael hill closer to home. I doubt she will go back. If I was them giving her time off to REST and she was doing this new business I would be pissed, she's a Manager at Michael hill so she could technically work a little to help them from home doing the rosters etc but nope

Reactions: 6
I Facebook stalked after she said its been a hard week 🤣
---

She said she was going back in January... then it was they gave her mire time off so the new meds could work and offered ber job at a michael hill closer to home. I doubt she will go back. If I was them giving her time off to REST and she was doing this new business I would be pissed, she's a Manager at Michael hill so she could technically work a little to help them from home doing the rosters etc but nope
Wow yes I would be pissed too. She is so flakey and full of BS.

Reactions: 1
IMG_9956.png

Highlights how little she actually does

I do that many KJ just in the morning and I’m not particularly active

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow yes I would be pissed too. She is so flakey and full of BS.
She's had soooo many career changes since selling the salons... selling crystals, trying to be a motivational speaker, doing nails again from home, Michael hill... each she says how much she loves it and then she quits in in a few months

Reactions: 7
I had to laugh at this... I'm not making money of my child but has a subscription where people have to pay to see her talk about her kid... hun you are making money of your kid bloody muppet
Such a narc. Times are going to get tough for her when bubs comes. I wonder if Reid is still paying the bank of mum and dad for Edna’s 3 carat engagement ring 🙄

Reactions: 10
Just had a vision of OE, LFYDs and Marnie all in the same room on the wines.
What a narcissist fest that would be.
+ SA lol
---
I know it's been said before but how the hell does chicken seasoning get away with all the drugs she posts on her page?? And selling them to the public??
Yeah I don’t get it …. Like she’s literally giving all the evidence needed?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.