New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is after she posted saying she wasn't bragging about how much she earned through this bullshit Imbundance rubbish and how she was going to stop posting on her personal page about it. But here we are, still seeing posts about it.....on her personal page. She has a large following of dipshits that can't see her flaws which is how she is selling the crap. There will come a time where those that want to buy it, have, and then the income stream runs out.

Exactly! How does she think she will make more money after those people have all brought it. She has tit all followers/likes and comments on that page she's made she's a old bag that lays her arse in bed all day I would not be paying nearly $500 for her crap . They rent the house they have always rented so how is that going to be able to keep up when he leaves his job and she gives up on this. She can't stay in a job for longer than 3 months it's pathetic

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently Ben Boyce's tiktoks with his daughter were getting gross ped0 comments. Someone in mum collective asking if they contact him etc. very interesting comment section.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Exactly! How does she think she will make more money after those people have all brought it. She has tit all followers/likes and comments on that page she's made she's a old bag that lays her arse in bed all day I would not be paying nearly $500 for her crap . They rent the house they have always rented so how is that going to be able to keep up when he leaves his job and she gives up on this. She can't stay in a job for longer than 3 months it's pathetic
It’s $500 USD so actually closer to $800 Nz. Ridiculous.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why do nipples offend you? Weird take.
I have no interest in seeing your nipples, Bets nipples or Edna's nipples. It's not that weird but whatevs
---
I'm on a scroll fest while home sick. Check out the fake tan reel from Renee.
Looks like she rubbing a runny 💩 all over herself

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Iyia still gently reminding us how much of an entrepreneur she is. What about all your customers and clients you ripped off lol. Daily Mail is so reputable 🙄🤣🤣
---
Pretty sure there was an article in the Herald or News that broadcast the 0-70k followers and no one from Iyias company was available for comment! 🤣
---
Pretty sure there was an article in the Herald or News that broadcast the 0-70k followers and no one from Iyias company was available for comment! 🤣
---
Found it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh queue her post about going to a friend's today to recharge her nervous system or words like that.
Yeah right what about Steve's nervous system MARNIE does Steve get a break ? Doubtful
I'm not backing Steve but honestly he's left with the 3 other boys !! ffs
Living a nightmare.

Reactions: 2
Edna is taking a stand and will not post much about their baby publicly. Instead she'll monetise it so only serious, like minded people, who won't criticise and pass judgement, can follow her; being a mum, business woman, ask questions.

10/10 for potentially not showing him on line, but selling him via subs is just as bad. I think you either take a stand or you don't.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Edna is taking a stand and will not post much about their baby publicly. Instead she'll monetise it so only serious, like minded people, who won't criticise and pass judgement, can follow her; being a mum, business woman, ask questions.

10/10 for potentially not showing him on line, but selling him via subs is just as bad. I think you either take a stand or you don't.
I had to laugh at this... I'm not making money of my child but has a subscription where people have to pay to see her talk about her kid... hun you are making money of your kid bloody muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How do you know she hasn’t given her staff bonuses or put a chunk back into the business? This is such a weird thing to cast judgement on.
I know for a fact she is generous and the staff are treated well, are given cash bonuses, are fed daily, and are paid well. They also have awesome all expenses paid parties. After all that her bills etc are paid and if after so many hard years of hard graft as a sahm then a single mum she has managed to save enough money for a pool, good on her! If you don’t like it you are just jealous. What a weird opinion OP has.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can last about 2 hours with a proper one on then I’m done haha. Not confident to get the nips out like her but then if I had her body maybe I would HAHAHHA
Why would you want to look like a skank though

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Where are all these people that are coming at her? Does she mean tattle

• Haha

She is nuts. She thinks she is giving birth to a messiah

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not sure I saw photos but when she was pregnant with T-Rex she did a live or reel saying how she didn't feel like drinking this time round and how she drank moderately for other pregnancies. That was April last year
She posted lots of photo and videos at the time of her drinking cocktails and cider and wine etc and saying it’s ok it’s only one every day 😬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.