New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Kate….WE GET IT! You go to the gym now 😂😩
You are not the first mother who has taken time for herself and if you actually listened to people from the beginning you would have seen how healthy it is to have time for you. She’s relatable on so many levels but the righteous tit on how she’s “being present for her babies” doesn’t mean you have to be with them 24/7 🙄

It also seems to me that moochstyle had fertility issues and I’m happy to see they have had success and are being super respectful in their announcement and further baby talk! Need more of this on the gram!

Reactions: 12
Look obviously I know exercise is good for you and weight loss can make people more comfortable in terms of being able to move easier etc…but how does Tarryn not see that she is in excruciating pain alllll the time. Yes move your body every day and have plans to get stronger etc etc but surely it’s clear to most outsiders that high impact cardio ALWAYS exacerbates an underlying condition of her bad hip. So why continue to try? Every single time it’s “hip has been okay so thought I’d try cardio”….”now I’m broken and back doing rehab.”

Just stick to your strength training and work on improving mobility or low impact cardio like aqua aerobics or something. The girl can hardly go for walks how is that sustainable? She makes it out as though she gets it under control and it’s the breaks that’s the problem, but clearly not

Reactions: 10
Oh so Elle Herself was struuuuuuggling with a doctor who wouldn’t refer her for ADHD. Probably because they don’t believe she is indeed, ADHD. @Pentothal did you listen to the YouTube? Care to do a rundown?

Reactions: 9
Ok I can kinda see where the dr is coming from with her weight but duck me I get sick of medical professionals putting every single medical thing down to weight. Sounds like they were disgusting to her. Also why didn't she get offered the diy smear test? I thought it was routine now to do it yourself. My last one a month ago I did myself and it was sooooo much better......

Then after talking about weight she shows a great big giant cookie that she was sent 😬😳 not her fault it was sent to her but eeekkkk that's a lot of cookie!! 😳

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I don’t get why she does anon question boxes if she’s so deluged with trolls. Why not just do insta question boxes where you can see what account it comes from? Or does that not get her the attention she requires?
She LOVES the attention and drama.
I mean let's be fair she hasn't got much else going on in her wee Lala world. No friends no hobbies just sits and feeds her sprog all day whilst everyone else runs around after her lazy arse.
I have one kid and find it hard enough running around after him let alone 6 of the Fuckers.

I just feel sorry for her that she behaviors like this and thinks it's normal.
Alvin please get a welfare check on cashie she's not okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Look obviously I know exercise is good for you and weight loss can make people more comfortable in terms of being able to move easier etc…but how does Tarryn not see that she is in excruciating pain alllll the time. Yes move your body every day and have plans to get stronger etc etc but surely it’s clear to most outsiders that high impact cardio ALWAYS exacerbates an underlying condition of her bad hip. So why continue to try? Every single time it’s “hip has been okay so thought I’d try cardio”….”now I’m broken and back doing rehab.”

Just stick to your strength training and work on improving mobility or low impact cardio like aqua aerobics or something. The girl can hardly go for walks how is that sustainable? She makes it out as though she gets it under control and it’s the breaks that’s the problem, but clearly not
How laughable was it when she said her clothes were snug and she needed to get back into good habits. She has a massive issue! I know a few gym people who now don’t do box jumps or only lift to a certain weight because of past injuries and/or body just can’t cope with it. The last time she hurt her wrist she carried on training. If it was that sore, you’d stop. Great she wants to work out but it’s become more of a brag ‘look at me’ plus to maintain that muscle she would have to be in such a deficit all the time and not enjoy life. Look, she’s shown she’s more upset about having a good time because she’s now not fit enough and put on weight.

Reactions: 6
Ok I can kinda see where the dr is coming from with her weight but duck me I get sick of medical professionals putting every single medical thing down to weight. Sounds like they were disgusting to her. Also why didn't she get offered the diy smear test? I thought it was routine now to do it yourself. My last one a month ago I did myself and it was sooooo much better......

Then after talking about weight she shows a great big giant cookie that she was sent 😬😳 not her fault it was sent to her but eeekkkk that's a lot of cookie!! 😳
I'm going to call bullshit. I am sure the Dr worded things extremely diplomatically but she's taken offence. The reality is she is quite overweight and a reduction of her weight would help with many issues she has. It's never nice being told that but sometimes it needs to be said.
Happened to me and I was highly offended, only because I realised they were right and it kinda hurt.

Reactions: 19
Oh so Elle Herself was struuuuuuggling with a doctor who wouldn’t refer her for ADHD. Probably because they don’t believe she is indeed, ADHD. @Pentothal did you listen to the YouTube? Care to do a rundown?
I had a quick listen to it. She bought up the food and weight thing yet again like she does with everything lol. Also interesting most of her symptoms she bought up were all ones that presented after having the twins.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a quick listen to it. She bought up the food and weight thing yet again like she does with everything lol. Also interesting most of her symptoms she bought up were all ones that presented after having the twins.
It's not uncommon for the signs of ADHD to present in women after they've had children as they may have been able to mask their symptoms previously but needing to juggle the responsibility of children makes that much harder. I haven't watched her video so don't know if she's been assessed by an actual professional but I wouldn't write it off just because her symptoms appeared after kids.

Reactions: 7

I wondered about the DIY one also but I think she did that one a few weeks ago? I could be wrong. There were a few influencers promoting it a few weeks back. Maybe the results meant she needed retesting?

Reactions: 3
How laughable was it when she said her clothes were snug and she needed to get back into good habits. She has a massive issue! I know a few gym people who now don’t do box jumps or only lift to a certain weight because of past injuries and/or body just can’t cope with it. The last time she hurt her wrist she carried on training. If it was that sore, you’d stop. Great she wants to work out but it’s become more of a brag ‘look at me’ plus to maintain that muscle she would have to be in such a deficit all the time and not enjoy life. Look, she’s shown she’s more upset about having a good time because she’s now not fit enough and put on weight.
I genuinely think from lived experience that Taryn has an eating disorder and I really hope she gets help for this soon and then we can judge her on her renovations rather than the self absorbed Ed behaviours she displays

Reactions: 12
I genuinely think from lived experience that Taryn has an eating disorder and I really hope she gets help for this soon and then we can judge her on her renovations rather than the self absorbed Ed behaviours she displays
She totally does.
She’s another who pulls the same face- she does a Trent with the tongue as well.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.