New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate ya mate this is the second 🎣 for freebies for active wear in a few short days.
Why dont you dig into your own pockets for once and buy your own. Pretty sure you know what's good, you practically live in active wear 🙄
I think she’s actually referring to the large tights on the baby? I took it to mean that the brand are ill fitting but helpful on a hot day to protect the baby’s legs 😂
---
Rebecca is classic consumerism at its finest. She is all about materialistic tit and I’d say not afraid to tick up stuff. She’s also so impulsive in what she purchases. Like how often will she use a caravan really? Interesting that the Reno’s have been quiet? But also her parents having a caravan explains how they could move into the little house on the property for all this time while Reno’s happen!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think she’s actually referring to the large tights on the baby? I took it to mean that the brand are ill fitting but helpful on a hot day to protect the baby’s legs 😂
---
Rebecca is classic consumerism at its finest. She is all about materialistic tit and I’d say not afraid to tick up stuff. She’s also so impulsive in what she purchases. Like how often will she use a caravan really? Interesting that the Reno’s have been quiet? But also her parents having a caravan explains how they could move into the little house on the property for all this time while Reno’s happen!
Oh TC me I guess because she was fishing for tights the other day I automatically assumed.

Would love to know how they are mangling t pay the mortgage and food on table and the rest with him studying and her doing f all partnerships.
Did they win Lotto? A caravan is 25k at the bare minimum and would be tiny for them. Selling a 5.5k tent where is the other 25 30k comming from.

Reactions: 8
That was obvious it would happen, how could geoff of handed in his notice last week and be finished there now that he is starting with her on Wednesday?... thought he was high up in his job

Let's see how long this lasts.. the crystals and nails she did at home never lasted
She is reopening Spirit snd Stone now she isn't working at Michael Hill. Many called it that she wouldn't end up going back to MH!

On another note, when was the last time Ellie vacuumed her house? Clearly not recently in order to get that amount of fur off her carpet. What a filthy grommet! 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Kate ya mate this is the second 🎣 for freebies for active wear in a few short days.
Why dont you dig into your own pockets for once and buy your own. Pretty sure you know what's good, you practically live in active wear 🙄
Isn’t she talking about the pants her son is wearing?

She is reopening Spirit snd Stone now she isn't working at Michael Hill. Many called it that she wouldn't end up going back to MH!

On another note, when was the last time Ellie vacuumed her house? Clearly not recently in order to get that amount of fur off her carpet. What a filthy grommet! 🤢
Sorry why did Leah leave Michael hill? I saw her on some trip with them then nxt minute lying in bed /by the pool , was she on Acc ? They must be loaded as especially if her man quitting his job

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve said this before on here but I know people who went to school with her. Sou fed like she was pretty forgettable no matter what she’ll have you believe now, they do

Hate to break it to you but they make quite a few well known NZ brands, dose and co, Rascal and Friends nappies to name a couple
Yup after the shampoo episode I checked their website and don’t buy any of their stuff/never really have
---
Yup, there’s another business division called Zuru Projects that owns Mondays, healthy Habits (I think that’s what they’re called - vitamins), and they bought Dose and Co from one of the Julia and Libby sisters.
Because they have such amazing relationships with all the supermarkets and big retailers in NZ, AUS, and USA, basically anything they touch turns to gold. They’ve also got nappies and pet food and a bunch of other FMCG brands. It’s a lot to boycott but I’ve done it too!
Yeah they have their fingers in a lot of pies. Also PPE during covid. But they are awful and I avoid them like the plague.

Reactions: 6
That was obvious it would happen, how could geoff of handed in his notice last week and be finished there now that he is starting with her on Wednesday?... thought he was high up in his job

Let's see how long this lasts.. the crystals and nails she did at home never lasted
Sounds like Geoff got let go 😂😂 I wonder if this marketing course will teach Leah to chew with her mouth closed? Cos that seems like a terrible marketing strategy - chewing and talking to camera.

• Haha
  • Sick
There's a couple of cabins plus the house bus, you can book her place on Air Bnb
---
These are the 2 she lists on Air BnB
Omg I drove past these at Xmas break and thought what the hell are those.
thought they were owned by those gypsy travellers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry why did Leah leave Michael hill? I saw her on some trip with them then nxt minute lying in bed /by the pool , was she on Acc ? They must be loaded as especially if her man quitting his job
After she hurt her back again she has been on sick leave. She reckons she can't go back as her body can't cope with her being on her feet 9-5 every day. Sounds like she got used to laying around the house all day and can't be bothered going back to work. She seems fine to go out and about to parties etc but can't cope being in paid employment. She is so full of tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
After she hurt her back again she has been on sick leave. She reckons she can't go back as her body can't cope with her being on her feet 9-5 every day. Sounds like she got used to laying around the house all day and can't be bothered going back to work. She seems fine to go out and about to parties etc but can't cope being in paid employment. She is so full of tit.
Bet MH is glad to be rid of her. What a waste of time she was for them.

Bet MH is glad to be rid of her. What a waste of time she was for them.
I think a lot of us knew it wasn't going to last. She is all over the place, from one business to the next. They only last a few months and then she is onto the next thing. Not sure how she managed to hold the nail salons down for so long. She's gone to tit since she sold those.

Reactions: 7
Rebecca is delusional. Selling a used tent for only 1k less than current retail of the latest model. Also, guarantee these go on sale with significant discount which is probably when she bought hers. So she’s probably trying to sell for more than she paid. Is she not aware of this thing called depreciation?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Well said 👏 👏👏👏👏👏 exactly what I see!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.