New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah someone her posts lately have been a bit weird. Like that dancing one.
Part of me thinks the recent posts are like you say into the spotlight to promo her new book but part of me also wonders if the x was controlling and now he's gone she's back posting. Her story post about balsamic looks like it's got chicken in it and she has posted about eating eggs again
---
So the tea is that Stephen donald aka bever has split with his wife. I wonder if he cheated on her while filming their tit travel show with known cheater izzy dagg
I knew his wife in a past life and he had a habit of wandering hands way back before they were even engaged too.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
AGAIN...... third Q box in 3 days!
LAZY!!

Instead of sitting on your lazy arse doing Anon Q boxes that's just on repeat and the same Q asked every single time put that time into making decent content.

How embrassing for you that this is all you can provide.
X4 Patreon posts a month it's been a month and you have only done 2 🙄

Liar!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AGAIN...... third Q box in 3 days!
LAZY!!

Instead of sitting on your lazy arse doing Anon Q boxes that's just on repeat and the same Q asked every single time put that time into making decent content.

How embrassing for you that this is all you can provide.
X4 Patreon posts a month it's been a month and you have only done 2 🙄

Liar!
No ones having a tanty Cassie...grow up!

Christian 🤮🤮🤮 bet your kids will love looking back on these photos in years to come

• Sick
Reactions: 7
From what I’ve ever seen of Elle- I can’t imagine her to have ADHD? Like in no way would I ever have seen what I would deem markers- classic or otherwise? I really wouldn’t be surprised if she’s either just got the diagnosis from her “naturapath” or online somewhere lol. In no way am I saying I don’t think people (specifically adult women) can go a long time with missed signs. I’d just be really surprised if that’s actually the case for her. And I’m sure that’s an angle that she’s going to exploit to NO END.

Christian probably ate three week old risotto again
Or two week old open bacon 😂
also why does Brodie Kane post something complaining and then as people probably reply with advice she immediately comes on saying don’t want advice if I wanted advice I’d ask for it. Not a nice way to treat followers

Reactions: 8
Not Christian talking about shitting and spewing all night while naked in the mirror 🤮🤮🤮

Too much rich tit that Mark made perhaps?? 🤣🤣🤣 He made cinnamon scrolls and creme brulee 🤭
And he thinks him sharing Gaza is why hes loosing followers 🤢
---
Or two week old open bacon 😂
also why does Brodie Kane post something complaining and then as people probably reply with advice she immediately comes on saying don’t want advice if I wanted advice I’d ask for it. Not a nice way to treat followers
Brodie is so annoying, I unfollowed her for that exact reason. She is so holier than thou

Ok so DD is stealing OE's social media business course idea? But I guess there are a lot of them round 🤷‍♀️

Is she jumping in there while OE has the vid and is not posting because sick af??

Rude....lol 😅
If you're that great at social media, you wouldn't need to be working full time in retail 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or just buy extra food to make sure it lasts till school goes back, you make millions so surely you can buy extra 😂😂

Your life is so boring Cashie. I can’t believe you are up to your third anon question box in 3 days. Spend time with your kids instead of answering questions that you are asking yourself!

Or if you want to be relatable and interesting, share the highs and lows or parenting and what you do every day. Not just bragging about how amazing your life is. And no again, I am not jealous! I love my life and don’t need to brag about it on social media!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or just buy extra food to make sure it lasts till school goes back, you make millions so surely you can buy extra 😂😂

Your life is so boring Cashie. I can’t believe you are up to your third anon question box in 3 days. Spend time with your kids instead of answering questions that you are asking yourself!

Or if you want to be relatable and interesting, share the highs and lows or parenting and what you do every day. Not just bragging about how amazing your life is. And no again, I am not jealous! I love my life and don’t need to brag about it on social media!
I don’t get why she does anon question boxes if she’s so deluged with trolls. Why not just do insta question boxes where you can see what account it comes from? Or does that not get her the attention she requires?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.