New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmCult: the news is tit and biased and racist and we never watch it ....

Also EmCult: watch the news tonight, you might see AJ....

🙄🙄🙄

Also gotta say I hate that *flash* quiet voice she puts on sometimes when she's trying to be so cool and knowing 🙄🙄 so false. Watch the Waitangi stories if you wanna know what I mean 😉🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can someone remind me how big Marnies house is? Isn't it a tiny 2 bedroom portacom type thing?

Poor M NEEDS his own space

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Can someone remind me how big Marnies house is? Isn't it a tiny 2 bedroom portacom type thing?

Poor M NEEDS his own space
There's a couple of cabins plus the house bus, you can book her place on Air Bnb
---
These are the 2 she lists on Air BnB

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh man I wish I was rich 😔😢 this would be the best trip ever. She really does have the bestest life. #jealousmuch 😔

So she acknowledged thanks to everyone buying her products so she can enjoy a very expensive pool. That's nice 🤣🤣
She really does have the best life but she has also started from humble beginnings of a market stall, she's honest about the things gone wrong in the business and products etc. she looks after her team, it seems like a really fun place to work with absolute bossin food she makes!

She's said they have given the staff an extra long paid weekend which is amazing!!

Her new man got rid of noodle hair!

She genuinely deserves all this goodness in her life!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She has finally admitted to having a nanny.....or am I just behind with that revelation? How do you end up so frazzled when you have a nanny?!?!
So she has the ECE trained Nanny, the twinkies also go to preschool, then, who is Elles personal assistant who helps with Welle club. Or does Mel the nanny wear multiple hats

Reactions: 3
She really does have the best life but she has also started from humble beginnings of a market stall, she's honest about the things gone wrong in the business and products etc. she looks after her team, it seems like a really fun place to work with absolute bossin food she makes!

She's said they have given the staff an extra long paid weekend which is amazing!!

Oh I totally agree. She's worked hard for it all and treats her staff amazingly. I would love to work for her 🥰 the lunches, the Xmas piss ups, product perks.....all of it. I want all of it....😔🤣

Speaking of noodle hair, haven't seen much from her lately. I guess she's only got her noodle hair, the dog and sourdough to talk about these days 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How did Marnie have time to film the "knitting in the shade" at the pool when the pool trip "only lasted 10 mins"?! Just lying to make Mack look bad now?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Rebecca keil trying to figure out how to make some quick money by using her skills - brownies and apparently comedy even tho the shows were a complete loo last year. Ummmm hello? Maybe get your stupid duck bit of a husband to make some money for your family!?
---
Bless her! Such a sweet innocent answer lol 😆
Remember when she thought he was 2mtrs tall cos she couldn’t ready instructions on how to install a growth chart.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

👏👏👏👏 couldn’t agree more!
Especially “heart eyes” getting rid of Bernadebt! 10 points to you sir! 🎖🏆
---
Oh I totally agree. She's worked hard for it all and treats her staff amazingly. I would love to work for her 🥰 the lunches, the Xmas piss ups, product perks.....all of it. I want all of it....😔🤣

Speaking of noodle hair, haven't seen much from her lately. I guess she's only got her noodle hair, the dog and sourdough to talk about these days 🤷‍♀️🤣
Loooool you mean to say her “businesses” selling WAY overpriced “art”, online courses, cake tools/merch etc that is rebranded with HER name on it, aren’t as lucrative as she’d hoped..so she’s got nothing to talk to us about??! ….shocking! 😮😮😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was obvious it would happen, how could geoff of handed in his notice last week and be finished there now that he is starting with her on Wednesday?... thought he was high up in his job

Let's see how long this lasts.. the crystals and nails she did at home never lasted

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So neither Rebecca or her hsuband are working, so she needs to make money but also wants a caravan??

are these people shitting money?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.