New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edna, actions speak louder than words! We are sick of hearing about your pregnancy. Your pregnancy has to be the longest ever in 28 weeks. Do you not realise that women before you have been pregnant but not milked air fine like you are currently doing with regards to “freebies”. You are flogging your baby already and he is not even “earth side”. Plenty of women work for themselves, struggle financially and mentally but that tit to a degree should be kept private within the walls of your home and support people. Just get on with life and stop looking for head pats. At the end of the day all anybody wants is a happy healthy baby, and once he is born reality will hit you big time. It’s the hardest but most rewarding experience for any parent and remember baby comes first, not your ego. Anyone that subscribes to you are just as deluded as you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Edna, actions speak louder than words! We are sick of hearing about your pregnancy. Your pregnancy has to be the longest ever in 28 weeks. Do you not realise that women before you have been pregnant but not milked air fine like you are currently doing with regards to “freebies”. You are flogging your baby already and he is not even “earth side”. Plenty of women work for themselves, struggle financially and mentally but that tit to a degree should be kept private within the walls of your home and support people. Just get on with life and stop looking for head pats. At the end of the day all anybody wants is a happy healthy baby, and once he is born reality will hit you big time. It’s the hardest but most rewarding experience for any parent and remember baby comes first, not your ego. Anyone that subscribes to you are just as deluded as you.
She says she won't be making money of her child but she already is! Through the subscriptions and then through the products she has made saying how they helped etc... girl you pretty much testing them on your child so you are making money off him before he's even born!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She says she won't be making money of her child but she already is! Through the subscriptions and then through the products she has made saying how they helped etc... girl you pretty much testing them on your child so you are making money off him before he's even born!
True narc mentality. Remember this is also a woman who claimed to compete at International level in athletics. She is also now claims to be an “actress” on social media too!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
True narc mentality. Remember this is also a woman who claimed to compete at International level in athletics. She is also now claims to be an “actress” on social media too!
She did what, 2 episodes with tiny scenes in Shorty? 🤣🤣🤣 wow big actress edna. I find it odd she rents a space as her office and also has her warehouse ata diff place.... wouldn't it be smarter to have office where your warehouse is.. and cheaper. It's legit a desk ,chair and laptop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did what, 2 episodes with tiny scenes in Shorty? 🤣🤣🤣 wow big actress edna. I find it odd she rents a space as her office and also has her warehouse ata diff place.... wouldn't it be smarter to have office where your warehouse is.. and cheaper. It's legit a desk ,chair and laptop
We are also a super model 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
At what age do kids typically stop holding their mother’s hand at the supermarket? I found something unusual today but wanted to check first lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At what age do kids typically stop holding their mother’s hand at the supermarket? I found something unusual today but wanted to check first lol.
Well my 6 and 8 yos don’t usually. Neither does my 2yo 🫠🙄🙄🙄🤯 but we shouldn’t pick on Ronan about that as MFM has alluded to him being neurodivergent.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s fine at his age. Any age really. But he’s asked her not to share him, so why does she share this aspect? And all the others. It’s not really privacy, is it?

Reactions: 22
Also she has 2 kids how hard is it to know one likes this and the other likes this so it’s must be this one’s lunchbox 🙃
Hahahah I’m all for visual cues to reduce mental load but this made me laugh!!! She only has two toddlers. Lol!!! 🤣🤣🤣
---
This is MFM.
Instead of going for mum-son dates while the time is available— she decides to just stay home. Ugh. So frustrating. The laundry can wait MFM.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahah I’m all for visual cues to reduce mental load but this made me laugh!!! She only has two toddlers. Lol!!! 🤣🤣🤣
---
This is MFM.
Instead of going for mum-son dates while the time is available— she decides to just stay home. Ugh. So frustrating. The laundry can wait MFM.
Toddlers are hard work. Especially when you’ve had 2 toddlers for 11 years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes they are expensive Ellie, but perhaps instead of accepting them from your followers maybe you could try curbing your own spending habits? If you become a parent you are going to have to make sacrifices, best you start learning that now instead of showing off your shopping hauls.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Every damn time, you bring up athletics 😂 let it go babes. We get it. She's not an international athlete, just colgate games vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---
This is MFM.
Notice that it's Ronan folding the laundry not her 🙄 all holidays she's been posting the kids doing it because she can't be bothered, what is she going to do when her laundry elves are both back at school?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Dave multi tasking. Which you would think as a lawyer, he would have known better. Driving, and recording, talking to be camera at the same time. Love the pose Dave😉

Screenshot_20240201-181907_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.