New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahah I’m all for visual cues to reduce mental load but this made me laugh!!! She only has two toddlers. Lol!!! 🤣🤣🤣
---
This is MFM.
Instead of going for mum-son dates while the time is available— she decides to just stay home. Ugh. So frustrating. The laundry can wait MFM.
Hey they went on a date to the supermarket 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No mention of her time as a travel agent back in South Africa🤷
Travel Agent?
---
Every damn time, you bring up athletics 😂 let it go babes. We get it. She's not an international athlete, just colgate games vibes 😂
Not even Colgate Games. I ain’t here to sugar coat liars and embellishers 💋
---
Any one that only takes two weeks off after having baby is either really career driven and needs the money. Edna says she doesn’t need the money so why only two weeks off?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Not showing my baby online is the Instagram version of ‘I will never let my children watch the wiggles’.

yawn Edna - we have heard it all before.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Travel Agent?
---

---
Any one that only takes two weeks off after having baby is either really career driven and needs the money. Edna says she doesn’t need the money so why only two weeks off?
2 weeks 😭 I low-key hope she gets a wake up call at what a ride motherhood is.
Bets on if she gets a nanny?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Travel Agent?
---

---
Why would she only take 2 weeks off. Doesn’t she have employees??
I hope she realises that newborns are a bit of work, what is she going to do with this child when she goes back to work. Reminds me of SA a bit the baby just fits into their lives and doesn’t matter what the baby needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Travel Agent?
---

---
Yes travel agent, many years ago

Screenshot_20240201_212216.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would she only take 2 weeks off. Doesn’t she have employees??
I hope she realises that newborns are a bit of work, what is she going to do with this child when she goes back to work. Reminds me of SA a bit the baby just fits into their lives and doesn’t matter what the baby needs.
She said in a Q&A while back that because this baby “wasn’t planned” and because growing her business is her TOP PRIORITY right now - she’s not willing to sacrifice her business for a baby and won’t be taking a step back and the baby will have to fit in with her schedule, and be in a bassinet under her desk… paraphrasing obviously

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Dave multi tasking. Which you would think as a lawyer, he would have known better. Driving, and recording, talking to be camera at the same time. Love the pose Dave😉

View attachment 2728117
Ughhhhhh shivers!!!!!
---
Travel Agent?
---

---
You literally just said it….shes “career driven”

I don’t even mind Edna tbh but I’ll scroll on coz no one wants to hear that 😂

Reactions: 1
Expect Tomatoes are not a veg 😂 so tinned tomatoes don't count cashie. 😂

But really we don't give a flying duck but clearly you do 😉
-why does everything you post either a response to Tattle or a dig? Are you OK?
I don't know, are you OK Cassie?

Reactions: 3
She said in a Q&A while back that because this baby “wasn’t planned” and because growing her business is her TOP PRIORITY right now - she’s not willing to sacrifice her business for a baby and won’t be taking a step back and the baby will have to fit in with her schedule, and be in a bassinet under her desk… paraphrasing obviously
Wow what a great mum she’s going to be….
If she didn’t want a baby now and her business is more important than a baby perhaps Reid should have wrapped it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.