New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that’s a decent scar on Frankie’s face!! Did they get it looked at when he did it? I don’t keep up with them that much so sorry if this has been covered.
No, he literally.put a band aid on it, then wondered why it formed such a bad scar. It would be been covered under ACC, but he left it too long. He said he was a going to a plastic surgeon, but never has. Nothing superficial can treat this now, and Christian was given some great advice as to what to do. But he didn't part with any $ so Frankie now has an unnecessary scar. 😥

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Frankie could get scar revision done but best to treat when the scar is fresh. It was done ages ago but still looks bad. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
God that’s a decent scar on Frankie’s face!! Did they get it looked at when he did it? I don’t keep up with them that much so sorry if this has been covered.
No. Too busy seeing to his own elective plastic surgery to bother with getting his son actual necessary plastic surgery at the time of injury.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I saw them walking through the airport not long after he must have done it. Looked so sore. Hope he isn’t too self conscious about it growing up. I reckon scars are cool.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How about you be the mother and take the kids to school while the father goes to work like most families?? Not very professional to open late. What does he say to the customers? Sorry I am late to open today because my wife is too lazy to take the kids to school by herself

School holidays start on Friday too, how will she cope while Scott is at work with all the kids at home. Oh that’s right she’ll just take them to their business and run a family daycare centre

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry I opened late my crazy sister wife doesn't let me out of her sight and comes everywhere with me. Which means I have to go with her to drop the kids at school. 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How about you be the mother and take the kids to school while the father goes to work like most families?? Not very professional to open late. What does he say to the customers? Sorry I am late to open today because my wife is too lazy to take the kids to school by herself

School holidays start on Friday too, how will she cope while Scott is at work with all the kids at home. Oh that’s right she’ll just take them to their business and run a family daycare centre
Is she going to change her name to 5kiwikidsand1mandurahkid or just pretend the 6th doesn't exist?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
MFM having nappy chat when her kids are intermediate ages is utterly unhinged.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh Cassie, it's as if you think we are stupid. We know you are responding to us with your little made up questions.
I know you've told your followers you aren't looking at tattle anymore, after all, you are enjoying December with your family, but we all know you are literally addicted. You just can't stay away can you.

Thanks for telling us about all the sport your kids play, immediately after we questioned it on here. Gee what a coincidence.
For what it's worth - No I don't believe you.

Reactions: 12
Jeepers, Elle's video of her kid is telling.
1. Talking to her kid as if he's stupid
2. An age-inappropriate activity for them- of course Roo wants to get down
3. Frustrated when age-inappropriate activity isn't stimulating
4. The twins are unable to regulate their emotions without screens, shown by the selfie mode. Elle's constant screen-distraction method has its limitations!

Poor Roo looks like he's sore/teething and frustrated.

Plus the videos of them eating brekkie in front of the TV- what happened to highchairs at the table? They have an open plan kitchen/living so they could eat while Elle makes their lunches. Or even better, they could help make the lunch. Even from 2, mine would help with their lunch boxes. I just think Elle is out of her depth with parenting.

Reactions: 15
MFM having nappy chat when her kids are intermediate ages is utterly unhinged.
Mate hasn’t moved on with times. 🙈🤣
---
Sorry I opened late my crazy sister wife doesn't let me out of her sight and comes everywhere with me. Which means I have to go with her to drop the kids at school. 😵
Maybe she isn’t able to cope with their 125374894 kids by herself? Man, I don’t envy her life AT ALL. 🙈😭 Just stay there Cassie, don’t go to Melbourne waaaaaaa

Reactions: 5
There are some super sexy slinky bikinis out there that look good without showing off the flaps. Hers just looks bizarre.
Hers just look “cheap”
---
I couldn't agree more, she is stunning and duck knows I couldn't rock a bikini like that. But WHY does she always have to be seen in skimpiest of clothing or a bikini with her flaps half out. I can't figure out if she's just a total narcissist or if she's so utterly insecure she has to act so desperately to prove to her man and the world she's hot and better than everyone else.

I mean look at who her bestie is, kind of says it all really, maybe just shallow and narcissistic 🤷‍♀️.

Imagine the day she takes babyflaps to school for the first time, she'll have to show up in her highest Louboutins and her tightest, shortest dress, just to show all the other mums she's the hottest 🤢
Well she has been engaged three times. Wondering how long this marriage is going to last especially when she is five years older than Reid. He looks whipped

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.