New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry's nappy was so full and yellow
Those Nappy pants are rubbish. We have had to ban the parents at work from bringing them in as they don't hold anything, they leak and the poor kids are ending up with horrible nappy rash. Even when we change them around the clock.
But also, change your bloody kids nappy....or better yet put some pants on him before broadcasting it to strangers.

Reactions: 9
My child has the same ENT surgeon as Elle for 4 years. I always cringe at every photo she puts up of their surgery journeys and the selective photos.

Reactions: 4
Does she think you only need to put 1 on a day, like undies?? The nappy is sagging down, how can she not see that it’s so full.
The packet literally tells you how to use nappies
Erin’s friends and family need to say something for HARRY’s sake!

Reactions: 12
Hmmm it’s quite often said on here that the children are exploited and used for content etc pretty sure this falls under that category it doesn’t really matter what Frankie is like at school and his literacy skills I hope he doesn’t share that one day for engagement

Reactions: 8
These goddam pants. This kid just had a bday. Surely she could have got some new clothes. At least MFM has let the 12 year old graduate to lace up shoes. She was buying her elasticated slip on sneakers at the start of the year.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Babes, if it involves $$ signs then Christian will do anything regardless of who it exposes.

Reactions: 7
I remember a youtube vid she did about her Greek BF the one she reckons hit her, stalked her and terrorized her, she was speaking with a weird accent, she's an idiot. Her friendships end the same way.

Has she actually ever even acknowledged the ending of the brodude romance on socials?

Reactions: 5
The accents or voices she does (or used to, I don’t follow anymore) are crazy weird

Reactions: 4
Cherie from pepper and me can throw amazing parties and I so want to be her bestie!

Reactions: 12
Cassie's stupid colour coordinated hearts don't even cover her kids faces. She's such a twunt

Reactions: 7
I would message them! This just peeves me off no end. Just bollocks, misleading and unethical. Btw NAME AND SHAME the company

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.