New Zealand Influencers #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no sound on that and I could SEE the angst of her saying colour, she just looks so frazzled!

Reactions: 9
Three guesses which kid she hasn’t bought any presents for yet…
She’s always so desperate for freebies. I think she hasn’t shared a lot of PR stuff this year as the kids are getting them. I mean her DIY is all funded by Bunnings, Hire Pool and Ryobi and her stuff is pretty lame and copied from Pinterest. But she does the whole, I’ll promote your company blah, blah, blah or as it’s been said basically demands it for free.

Reactions: 5
I had no sound on that and I could SEE the angst of her saying colour, she just looks so frazzled!
Her eyes are very sharp and piercing aren’t they. Irked me even worse than those Bernadebt videos of her being awful to her son. Elle Dingbat

Thick as pigshit, ffs a stupid blankie is not going to stop you breathing in all that fine dust, heard of mesothelioma Taryn
But she always take Health and Safety seriously NOT! I mean have we seen where the couxh is next to the pool fence. And they never get consent on things they build.

Reactions: 3
Elle Dinglebat literally scares me lol I don’t know fully what it is but her energy/face/something is just offffff. Although i only see what’s on here. I can’t believe she actually posted that video lol it truly hasn’t done her any favours, I feel sorry for those little twinkies tbh. Just let them be toddlers, what kid that age wants structured activity like that anyway?!

Reactions: 11
pisses me off her bragging back then about $600 a week from the government when that’s what I make from WORKING to keep our family afloat because we couldn’t survive on hubby’s income alone. Why am I punished for not having eleventy billion kids

Reactions: 6
May I interject to lighten the mood with Simone having a little bum scratch on camera and posting it to her stories….
Come on, that’s her upper back! I mean I enjoy a Simone pile-on as much as the next person, but that’s a bit of a stretch

Reactions: 6
Lol I love how Cherie is selling Russian Fudge and Rocky Road etc at Pepper & Me, Bernadebt must be spewing!

Reactions: 10
Rebecca a trying to say Ruby looks 14 with her new haircut. I know it’s a joke but, nope, it’s just a haircut (which was needed) just happily share that, don’t try and decide she’s meant to look way older than she is when she isn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is how exciting MFM’s life is. Can’t talk about other kids’ interests like swimming, football, basketball, rugby, tennis, coding, music school, heck what their peers do because? NIL. Instead, this. Premium content friends.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Christian talking about gifts for teachers. Umm, last minute and I wonder was it all gifted to him and he’s recycled them. So sounds like Frankie is with a team leader as he mentioned another teacher who is in there once a week. But then mentioned a literacy teacher. That means extra help as at that age you don’t have go out for literacy unless they stream or do intervention. Nothing wrong with that but it will be interesting if he ever address how school is going and what Frankie is really like.

Queen

Reactions: 4
Does Maria use a filter on her videos? Is it glitching above her eyebrows? I can’t make out what’s going on (referencing her latest Logitech Ad)
Yep she almost always has a filter on - I think she pre records with filter and then uploads so it generally appears as if she’s not using a filter.

Not to mention she had just finished saying about picking the twins up from childcare because they were sick! What sick toddler wants to be strapped into a chair at the table with mum shoving craft shit in his face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.