New Zealand Influencers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now promoting McDonald’s - which has been widely reported to be funding Israel and starting massive campaigns to get customers back as their shares are dropping! Ffs. Don’t just blindly post for head pats on your stupid hair plugs you absolute twit!
Where did his mo go? Old video from before November or has he shaved it off already?
---
Oh wait, on closer inspection it is so there but much finer so must be earlier in the month

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg that is so fckn disgusting!! 🤢🤮 I absolutely hate dogs and think they have no place in shops 🙄 imagine the smell 🤢🤮 I hope she cleaned it up and didn't get any under her nails!! **shudder**
Dog person here, horrified with the lack of care SO many dog owners in our country have. She strikes me as somebody who wouldn't pick up his poo if it wasn't in the shop and nobody was around to see. Thought the silly mole was a cat person anyway. Really need to consider not even hate following her from a burner.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Bernadebts dog taking a poo in a shop, then she posts about it. Honestly. Superior content in between flogging her crappy baking merch. On brand I suppose.
Of she was that mortified why wouldn't she be like oh no and clean it up straight away spec if staff member is there....oh no il get my phone out first

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wtf is this… it looks like she’s breast feeding her. And all the loud af breathing. These two are gross.
Getting into a relationship when you havent addressed your own issues is just setting yourself up for failure and she will end up breaking someone else. How long has she been with this woman? Her pinterest shows wedding stuff. Maybe the incubator should attend therapy before making huge life decisions...

Reactions: 11
OE and her story about her son pulling on the “broken” trampoline. Saying that it’s finally broken after a combination of wind + sun is two things, one a really bad publicity post for the brand and two, just highlights how much influencers don’t give a tit about anything they’re given. That trampoline was a gifted product and how long has it lasted them? It’s been absolutely trashed by their kids and they don’t give because it was free. Really disgusting behaviour, Em!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sooooo condescending. Also the look away if it's been raining at home and you don't want to see the sun. Oh just stop it Cassie. I'm happy to see the sun but not your brother in your V neck tee
It’s going to be very hot here this week, high 30’s/early 40’s every day this week so let’s see how much boasting she’ll do then, bet she’ll be wanting to run back to NZ!

Reactions: 11
OE and her story about her son pulling on the “broken” trampoline. Saying that it’s finally broken after a combination of wind + sun is two things, one a really bad publicity post for the brand and two, just highlights how much influencers don’t give a tit about anything they’re given. That trampoline was a gifted product and how long has it lasted them? It’s been absolutely trashed by their kids and they don’t give because it was free. Really disgusting behaviour, Em!
She could replace the perished velcro straps for like $12. I know because we have the same woman and same thing happened. No biggie. However, filming your child breaking the woman is rank. Agree it is poor taste and poor advertising. Nor in line with her eco values.

Reactions: 15
Dog person here, horrified with the lack of care SO many dog owners in our country have. She strikes me as somebody who wouldn't pick up his poo if it wasn't in the shop and nobody was around to see. Thought the silly mole was a cat person anyway. Really need to consider not even hate following her from a burner.
She’s an anything that’s not her own kids person

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Wtf?? Scamone gifting Finau some of her embarrass clothing 😳🤢 that's really weird. It's not like they are friendly or align or anything. Desperado Scamone 🙄🙄
You beat me to it!!! Simmy is down the drain now obviously!!! HAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣 #gifting Embarass to Finau is just *chef’s kiss 😘 👌🏼 desperate times call for desperate measures (and people) hahaha!
---
Also, I honestly feel sorry for this kid. Most times (when not sick) my 8yo comes home from afterschool care as if nothing happened at school, proceeds to do homework, do some games and we are off to Taekwondo (3x a week), swimming lessons, drum lessons and football. I wonder if nutrition has something to do with R’s energy levels too? It also doesn’t help not having a “working” space for growing kids too? Look at that posture :( Gosh. Model positive behaviour Maria!!! Do better! 😔😒

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She could replace the perished velcro straps for like $12. I know because we have the same woman and same thing happened. No biggie. However, filming your child breaking the woman is rank. Agree it is poor taste and poor advertising. Nor in line with her eco values.
Shes waiting for the brand to see it and send her more free tit. Then she will post "wow team, im so greatful we have such an amazing community here! This brand is amazing, they really feel like whanau. Use code SHITTYINFLUENCER10 for 10% off!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
And now promoting McDonald’s - which has been widely reported to be funding Israel and starting massive campaigns to get customers back as their shares are dropping! Ffs. Don’t just blindly post for head pats on your stupid hair plugs you absolute twit!
ANYTHING FOR A BUCK, BABES.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.