New Zealand Influencers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the v neck shirt is going on here😂😂😂

Alvin is wearing Cassie’s clothes😂🫣😂🫣

With all that money they make, surely they could pop over to Target and grab a couple t’s for the poor guy😓
---

Condescending AF!!! Not a humble bone in her body🤮
His ears have disappeared but I don’t blame him, I’d get rid of my ears if I had to listen to Cassie all day every day too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

With all that money they make, surely they could pop over to Target and grab a couple t’s for the poor guy😓
---

Goodness he looks like a Beegee brother

• Haha
Reactions: 15

---

Sooooo condescending. Also the look away if it's been raining at home and you don't want to see the sun. Oh just stop it Cassie. I'm happy to see the sun but not your brother in your V neck tee

• Haha
Reactions: 9

---

WHAT is he wearing !! *hyperventilating*

• Haha
Reactions: 7

---

Eww, he looks clammy... and I feel like I can smell him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So why do influencers say this is the busy season for them? Umm, promoting the free stuff you get abs will gift as presents to your kids isn’t being busy. Obviously no one else is busy in the run up to the end of the year🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but this lunch for Ronan - a growing lad isn’t great, where’s the protein!! A jam white bread sandwich? No wonder he needs a jumper in summer he’s probably isnt getting enough nutrients

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but this lunch for Ronan - a growing lad isn’t great, where’s the protein!! A jam white bread sandwich? No wonder he needs a jumper in summer he’s probably isnt getting enough nutrients
That's why poor Chloe comes home and pigs out on two minute noodles. That's just a carbohydrate over load. Where's the protein and some good fats. That'll screw with their glucose metabolism. And no one can tell me that pop corn doesnt get a bit soggy

Reactions: 9
OMG migraine for Ellie & then drinks a coffee mmmh
Coffee can help migraines, to be fair. Triggers are different for everyone.
---
That's why poor Chloe comes home and pigs out on two minute noodles. That's just a carbohydrate over load. Where's the protein and some good fats. That'll screw with their glucose metabolism. And no one can tell me that pop corn doesnt get a bit soggy
Maria’s lunches are for five year olds, I can’t believe she still gives them to older kids. Chloe should be packing her own lunch by now but Maria doesn’t want to relinquish control. I’m sure they’ll both still be using these lunch boxes at age 16.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
---

Maria’s lunches are for five year olds, I can’t believe she still gives them to older kids. Chloe should be packing her own lunch by now but Maria doesn’t want to relinquish control. I’m sure they’ll both still be using these lunch boxes at age 16.
---

Maria is so out of touch with her kids and their peers that she would have no clue what stages they are at.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.