New Zealand Influencers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG migraine for Ellie & then drinks a coffee mmmh
To be fair caffeine can also relieve migraines. Depends on what your triggers are. I know two chronic migraine sufferers and one can’t and won’t drink coffee and the other uses strong coffee when a migraine comes on as they find it helps 🤷🏻‍♀️

But it’s not like Ellie is ever mindful about how what she eats/drinks could cause her a migraine or upset her IBS, or be bad for her skin, or make her feel gross, or contribute to her weight gain etc etc so you’re right in that I doubt she’s drinking this for any reason other than she wants it 😅😂

Reactions: 12
My kids ate more in kindergarten than Maria’s kids do now.

mine also make their own lunches and are younger than Maria’s kids. They usually have a ham and cheese salad sandwich or sushi, yoghurt, carrots and cucumber, 3 or 3 fruits and some popcorn or frooze balls and a muffin. But there’s other foods available for them too

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What in the v neck shirt is going on here😂😂😂

Alvin is wearing Cassie’s clothes😂🫣😂🫣

With all that money they make, surely they could pop over to Target and grab a couple t’s for the poor guy😓
---

Condescending AF!!! Not a humble bone in her body🤮
I honestly thought, is this photoshopped? Where did his neck go? 👀🙈. Fashuuun really has me scratching my heads sometimes. 😂

Reactions: 7
Can he actually confirm what the propoganda is ? Or is he just saying this because it’s from Jewish students? Also doesn’t stop him plugging 5 million other ads a day
IMG_9018.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Can he actually confirm what the propoganda is ? Or is he just saying this because it’s from Jewish students? Also doesn’t stop him plugging 5 million other ads a day View attachment 2581769
I don't follow this git, occasionally will go look after comments here. His parenting is tit, Frankie would be at the back of my class for being so over indulged and thinking everything he does is funny, it's not. One shot about Gaza next shot look at me and my spoilt children. 🤮

Reactions: 13
What a stupid comment Sam
I remember a few months back he posted a few photos of the kids, one slide had one of the twins sunbathing with jer legs open and you could see everything... nothing was blurred, you saw this babies whole private parts. Absolutely shocking!! He has a large following, who knows who saw that?! A few people mentioned this and the post was deleted. But it was up for hours, damage done imo☹
---
Surely Maria doesn't turn up to business meetings with this lap top🤷View attachment 2581721
To be fair, Maria doesnt turn up anywhere other than her couch

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Can he actually confirm what the propoganda is ? Or is he just saying this because it’s from Jewish students? Also doesn’t stop him plugging 5 million other ads a day View attachment 2581769
Hell totally take the offer. He's smarmy, all for money no matter the cause. Gross individual
---
S
Paige Fox is on the Disney cruise - looks wicked !
how can she afford all this? Is this from give a little page?

Reactions: 5
I don't follow this git, occasionally will go look after comments here. His parenting is tit, Frankie would be at the back of my class for being so over indulged and thinking everything he does is funny, it's not. One shot about Gaza next shot look at me and my spoilt children. 🤮
And now promoting McDonald’s - which has been widely reported to be funding Israel and starting massive campaigns to get customers back as their shares are dropping! Ffs. Don’t just blindly post for head pats on your stupid hair plugs you absolute twit!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Bernadebts dog taking a poo in a shop, then she posts about it. Honestly. Superior content in between flogging her crappy baking merch. On brand I suppose.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That wouldn’t be waste free as well being McDonalds. What does he really stand for? It seems he voices his opinion when it suits and the. other times not.

Reactions: 18
Bernadebts dog taking a poo in a shop, then she posts about it. Honestly. Superior content in between flogging her crappy baking merch. On brand I suppose.
Omg that is so fckn disgusting!! 🤢🤮 I absolutely hate dogs and think they have no place in shops 🙄 imagine the smell 🤢🤮 I hope she cleaned it up and didn't get any under her nails!! **shudder**

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.