New Zealand Influencers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nix Adams?

She mixed flea treatment wirh conditioner to put on her children. 😤🤦‍♀️

QUOTE="welcomewelcome, post: 17472894, member: 336621"]
She’s had a life. And props for overcoming what she’s been through. Used to find some of her skits funny but can’t stand her now
[/QUOTE]

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wtf?? Scamone gifting Finau some of her embarrass clothing 😳🤢 that's really weird. It's not like they are friendly or align or anything. Desperado Scamone 🙄🙄
Add: Eww. The only thing Finau can “influence” me is to brush my teeth 😂😂😂. Good thing Simmy is aligning her “biz” with the “right” people, sharing the Embarass I see. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Elle needs to read that article about not sharing your children on line. She's as bad as Simone training her children like circus acts to perform for the camera. This is so sad. They are babies, they are not workers

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Elle needs to read that article about not sharing your children on line. She's as bad as Simone training her children like circus acts to perform for the camera. This is so sad. They are babies, they are not workers
I cracked up that they were holding devices 😂

• Haha
Ew who wants to do a paid partnership with McDonalds. You couldn't pay me enough to eat that tit let alone promote it.

LFYDs whinging about how people wanted him to do a paid partnership for some Israel thing and he was aghast. Babes, you'll do literally ANYTHING so it's not a stretch. If LFYads was even remotely interested in other people, maybe he'd give away some of the tit he's got, especially when his family has millions and the last thing Frankie needs is another bloody free toy.

Reactions: 17
Ew who wants to do a paid partnership with McDonalds. You couldn't pay me enough to eat that tit let alone promote it.

LFYDs whinging about how people wanted him to do a paid partnership for some Israel thing and he was aghast. Babes, you'll do literally ANYTHING so it's not a stretch. If LFYads was even remotely interested in other people, maybe he'd give away some of the tit he's got, especially when his family has millions and the last thing Frankie needs is another bloody free toy.
Frankie needs better parenting not toys

Reactions: 13
What the hell did I just watch? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haven’t had time to really catch up but two things:

The socks Edna shared are just tied together with a bow, I saw them in farmers today, so they are gender neutral 😂 but how can someone like her NOT be having a girl. It’s inevitable. But I will laugh if it’s a boy because I feel like it will be really hard for her 😂

Also I don’t really have time to keep up with the Simone thread these days but for those that do, today I felt like I had made it in the world….my son was gifted a lollipop by a stranger. IYKYK 😏
---
Also pretty sure Alvin is this guy 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Looks like clint randell is going on the disney cruise... how many holidays has he had this year?!?! America, auzzy sure there was somewhere else now this

• Sick
  • Wow
But remember he thought it was so funny and allowed her to continue. Basically letting her know that it’s ok to do things like this because Dad laughed.
[/QUOTE
That's all Christian does is laugh when his kids do naughty things. Hope it'll come and bite him in the ass when they're teenagers then I'll just laugh at him babes
So does Lulu, watching her smear cream all over the bathroom 🙄
That's all Christian does is laugh when his kids do naughty things. Hope it'll come and bite him in the ass when they're teenagers then I'll just laugh at him babes

Reactions: 9
Did everyone see the new reel re Roo and the bag and the joke about the supermarket 🙄🤮
---
Nix Adams?

She mixed flea treatment wirh conditioner to put on her children.
Yup! But remember if you don’t like it or disagree you can ‘faaaark offfff’. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.