New Zealand Influencers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How kiwi345666 kids is going to make their millions😂😂😂

Or more like another bragging post🤭
Wtf did I just read. Hubby and I own a construction business, I could never imagine in my widest dreams telling strangers on the internet how much we earn week by week. What is wrong with her? She seriously needs to do a lot of growing up by the sounds of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Where are people discussing the 📸?
I’ve had my suspicions about her username here for a while and it’s been discussed many, many, many times that we cannot bring this account up. Even asking where we can talk about her, the answer is NOT TATTLE, Ali.

Reactions: 21
What in the MLM is TJ perenara up to? I’m so confused about what this “business” is

also Matty and PJ - seems like a safe choice. Kinda sucks for Brad he seems so normal and likeable but with Laura leaving something was going to happen

Reactions: 3
What in the MLM is TJ perenara up to? I’m so confused about what this “business” is

also Matty and PJ - seems like a safe choice. Kinda sucks for Brad he seems so normal and likeable but with Laura leaving something was going to happen
Surely they could have just replaced Laura with PJ

Reactions: 3
She could replace the perished velcro straps for like $12. I know because we have the same woman and same thing happened. No biggie. However, filming your child breaking the woman is rank. Agree it is poor taste and poor advertising. Nor in line with her eco values.
Don’t worry, she can just write a name on a rock and throw it into the sea as a way to show the ripples her amazing community creates. Such a blessing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve had my suspicions about her username here for a while and it’s been discussed many, many, many times that we cannot bring this account up. Even asking where we can talk about her, the answer is NOT TATTLE, Ali.
Spot on 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Finau crying about not being with her kids like someone forced her to leave them behind so she could lie in bed all day. Why can’t she lie in bed in Aussie near her kids? Not like she goes anywhere much. I guess at least she’s not drinking as much on lives as she used to lol. But honestly if you’re so sad not to be with your kids fix it. Fix yourself and grow up.

Reactions: 17
Yes. Interesting that someone posted about her and used her name re a divorce. And it was ignored….. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How kiwi345666 kids is going to make their millions😂😂😂

Or more like another bragging post🤭
It’s publicly available what price the business was sold for, it sold for $97,500. I highly doubt they’ve made that all back 😂😂

also they only made more in week 9 because they were closed for most of week 8. She’s so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf did I just read. Hubby and I own a construction business, I could never imagine in my widest dreams telling strangers on the internet how much we earn week by week. What is wrong with her? She seriously needs to do a lot of growing up by the sounds of it.
She really does! Very immature. Guess that comes from the way she was raised.

Reactions: 10
Elle herself stories on Facebook today. Give us strength. How to lose weight tips and tricks. ‘Don’t go to McDonald’s on your break. Pack your own food’. REVOLUTIONARY!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.