Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Emily Writes is becoming a bitter angry person who hates anyone who does well for themselves…..

Used to love her content, but it’s just hating on any “white” person who is educated, has money & owns a house or 2 . She’s another Skete but way more smarter than Skete😂😂
I’m sorry to say that this has always been true of her.

She is one of those people who has allowed the difficulties that life has thrown her way to make her bitter against people who have been able to live life without the same constraints or restrictions.

That’s why she’s so desperate for everyone to acknowledge their privilege, almost as a way for them to have to somehow “atone” for having it easier than her and others who have bigger obstacles to overcome.

Reactions: 16

iggy

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think the sheer volume of product that Glasshouse are gifting to influenzers this year is bordering upon obscene? Casarah’s haul is completely bonkers, same with Edna and the rest of them.
Yep it’s disgusting. I already buy glasshouse candles and recommend them to friends and family, but this shit just puts me off them.

Reactions: 15
So a few days ago Iyiaxwas posting about getting a Springfree trampoline for her girls for Christmas. I truly believed she was buying this out of her own pocket as there was no AD. Then this today. These Influencers think they can get anything they want for free. No wonder there are so many shallow, unhinged people on social media.
It infuriates me when influencers talk about how much things cost and how the price is justified because of xyz…so then why did you never BUY the product? All well and good to shill things costing thousands of dollars and say it’s totally worth it when you got it for free- of course it’s worth it to you!

• Sad

thermominx

VIP Member
What in the v neck shirt is going on here😂😂😂

Alvin is wearing Cassie’s clothes😂🫣😂🫣

With all that money they make, surely they could pop over to Target and grab a couple t’s for the poor guy😓
---

Condescending AF!!! Not a humble bone in her body🤮
Goodness he looks like a Beegee brother

• Haha

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Haven't heard anything? She posted her husband in the gym with her just a few days ago
No I think it’s hearsay. She’ll get off on that comment though while reading in her sauna 😂
---
Why can’t influencers just give their clothes to charity? My kids school did a massive clothing drive and I donated a number of things to them. I also have some lovely items but enjoy giving them to places where needed. I don’t set up a preloved page. There are amazing places out there where they help women who are getting back into work and need work clothes or left with nothing. Really wish they did more.
Katie Hawkey comment about being in the middle of a massive move and can’t do her usual Christmas donation but can have the time to post selling items is just disgusting!

Yeah I thought it was cooked whoever rang the council on her for the water thing.
Buying bots and spending money to troll her is so fucked up I don’t even know what to say.
Yuck.
She’s full of shit. I hardly doubt anyone bought her bots. She is making shit up to get attention. It’s actually really “cooked” of her keep checking tattle for content…..
---
She blames tattle for the council thing, are we sure it wasn’t a shit neighbour who saw it and got pis

we have one two houses over who called the council for any minuscule complaint, for the last 30+ years

lol yet they were the ones washing their car in the drive in our water restrictions a couple of years ago

the bots thing, don’t follow the woman but with her obsession of pointing out how toxic tattle is from the posts, I don’t put it past her to by them herself, to then lay the blame on tattle to back what she’s saying
At this stage, Cassie would do anything for content cause let’s be honest, her Patreon content is harldey worth paying for anymore. Her free content is way more exciting than paid😂😂

• Haha
Also, and don’t get me wrong - the situation in Palestine is horrific and the number of deaths is terrible - but he says “I’m so angry and frustrated people are being killed everyday” this isn’t new babes…. Atrocities have been happening around the world for much longer than since October 7th. Still can’t fathom his brother stood for the ACT party lol. His parents raised some really special specimens.
Yeah I’ll never get over the fact that not a single one of these influencers has EVER mentioned war before, but now they’re super passionate about it 🙄 it’s all for show, I hate it.

tryharder

VIP Member
I"m coeliac and I find Morgan infuriating. Also as a doctor, she should know the gut and bowel damage that eating gluten has for a coeliac. Not just deciding to eat damper on a camp fire because she can? She might be a silent coeliac but eating gluten still does damage. She could use her platform to raise awareness to but doesn't.
I’ve thought about this coeliac thing with Morgan and the conclusion I’ve come to is that absolutely no qualified dr would eat gluten in the manner she did if they were truly coeliac. So my guess is she’s been gluten intolerant to some extent and just passed it off as coeliac for “ease” and so as not to appear like someone who is possibly scared of eating gluten / carbs. However, if this is the case, it’s pretty low to lie about having an autoimmune disease. But it’s the only conclusion to take in my view, because I do not believe any coeliac would purposely eat the amount of gluten she was - especially not a qualified medical professional who would know better than most the serious consequences of that.

Emily Writes is becoming a bitter angry person who hates anyone who does well for themselves…..

Used to love her content, but it’s just hating on any “white” person who is educated, has money & owns a house or 2 . She’s another Skete but way more smarter than Skete😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
If Cassie claims to not have bought them, I’m sure we’ll see her lose that amount of followers as she deletes them. But oddly that doesn’t seem to have happened. I absolutely will believe Cassie’s side of the story if she deletes them all over the next couple days (easy to do as she lives on her phone answering questions anyway).

If someone here DiD buy them though, that’s weird and creepy. One of Tattle’s rules is to keep it on Tattle, and breaking it is probably a sign that that person needs to get out and touch grass.
I'm with you, someone needs a tattle detox if they are buying bots for anyone else for content, that's lamer than any influencer bullshit.
Funnily enough though, Cassie says go away and spend December with your family but she literally posted her message almost immediately after bots4life post? She truely must be checking all.the.time.

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
Elle herself stories on Facebook today. Give us strength. How to lose weight tips and tricks. ‘Don’t go to McDonald’s on your break. Pack your own food’. REVOLUTIONARY!

• Haha

iggy

Chatty Member
Jess Quinn has had her baby ! Congrats to her. But also kudos to for staying off social media like she said she was going to before and after birth so that she can really soak up the precious moments! Unlike others..

• Heart

mostlyheretolurk

OE and her story about her son pulling on the “broken” trampoline. Saying that it’s finally broken after a combination of wind + sun is two things, one a really bad publicity post for the brand and two, just highlights how much influencers don’t give a shit about anything they’re given. That trampoline was a gifted product and how long has it lasted them? It’s been absolutely trashed by their kids and they don’t give because it was free. Really disgusting behaviour, Em!
She could replace the perished velcro straps for like $12. I know because we have the same tramp and same thing happened. No biggie. However, filming your child breaking the tramp is rank. Agree it is poor taste and poor advertising. Nor in line with her eco values.