Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Clint randell on radio this morning saying he's going to paid accomodation this weekend and asked people to like his posts 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ man's turning into the male version of simmone

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

silencedogood

So regarding our mate Cassie, I very vividly recall her saying forever ago that her and Scott only have “adult fun time” when they want to have a baby or very rarely on special occasions. She said this a couple years ago now so things may have changed but while Simone is the queen of vague so you fill in the pieces and make up your own story, Cassie is quickly becoming the queen of slightly rewording the story so people don’t come at her. Thing is, some of us actually remember what is being said and raise an eyebrow when it’s suddenly different.

Also, calling Tattle out for spreading misinformation about her son when she in fact shared a patreon story about him potentially having a tounge tie is low bullshit. We saw the post.

Imagine your child crying about their dead father and you’re on your phone, secretly recording it to put on social media? Doesn’t sit right with me.
I just saw these stories and my heart broke. She doesn’t even really reply, just giggles??
I get that it’s a really tough situation to be in, but even saying “I wish daddy was on the boat with us too, I really miss him too” and validate their feelings.

• Sad

Somethink less

But that says she's covid positive as well, so was she out and about with covid when she announced her "being with child" (I know there's no requirement to isolate), but dealing with, even now, elderly patients so incredibly sick with it, it would be nice to think an influencer at least, would lead by example of this were the case😥
I think it's a cheaper type of pregnancy test that looks like a covid test

• Haha
  • Wow

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
This sucks for you! I’m sorry you’ve had shit landlords. But to add another perspective we are landlords and we’ve only had one good tenant in the 8yrs we’ve owned our rental and that was my sister 😂 we have probably only got paid half the rent we were owed in the years and we’ve spent over 100k on fixing the house whenever some drop kick meth/weed smoker moves out. We have no rights to kick anyone out without a stupid amount of notice and we get a “mediation meeting” if we haven’t received rent in months which usually results in $5 per week or something stupid.
we finally have some good tenants that are in and guess what, when they pay rent we don’t actually mind putting in new fixtures and we’ve just added a carport because they have been really good at paying so we feel like we can invest in the property and still make a return.
It should 100% be a given that landlords give back if tenants are good. But boy do we get a shit deal when you have low life’s ruining your house!

I would say some landlords are probably just tired and not willing to add or upkeep the house because it’s exhausting when it’s not looked after. (That’s not to say what your landlord is doing, I definitely believe safety/health and basic rights are still a landlords responsibility)
Oh yeah, there are some teeeeerrible tenants out there, 100%! It’s a shame we can’t match up the good tenants with the good landlords somehow and leave the rest of them to deal with each other 😆 We need a bit of a national culture change where landlords are shamed more for not providing properly for their tenants and tenants are also shamed for damaging houses.

Thankfully I’m my own landlord now haha. I think I have sympathy for good tenants because they can’t opt out of the system, whereas you can opt out of being a landlord, y’know? But as usual our system only benefits the dickheads on both sides.

Tl;dr: shitheads of all kinds should stop being shitheads and have some basic respect
---
Landlords here too! It ain't for the faint hearted and definitely not an easy way to make a living!
Thankfully we have good tenants now. We recently popped $300 grocery vouchers in their letterboxes with a thank you note for being awesome. 3 tenants in 3 different homes, not one thanks! We've also not put up the rent in 3 years despite the property manager suggesting we should
I will say capital gain on secondary properties should absolutely be taxed.

Anyway I'm not here nor justify myself to Emily, just to shut down shit influencers of which Emily ain't one.
You legend 👍👍 That’s shit they didn’t contact you though 😦 I would’ve been so grateful if that was me.

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
The number of irrelevant influencers, desperate to be talked about on Tattle is growing by the hour - to the point where if they aren’t talked about, they pretend they are by sending themselves fake messages and attributing it to tattle 😂

over the last week I’ve seen several claim this and that has been said then gone to check and find that no one has even mentioned them or said topic.

its next level desperation.

and they claim we’re the ones with issues?! 🤔

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
I don't follow this git, occasionally will go look after comments here. His parenting is shit, Frankie would be at the back of my class for being so over indulged and thinking everything he does is funny, it's not. One shot about Gaza next shot look at me and my spoilt children. 🤮
And now promoting McDonald’s - which has been widely reported to be funding Israel and starting massive campaigns to get customers back as their shares are dropping! Ffs. Don’t just blindly post for head pats on your stupid hair plugs you absolute twat!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

shh77

VIP Member
Looool I bet Emma’s STOKED! 😂😂
She f*cking hates Simon and has NOT asked her to promote this! 😂😂🫠🫠🫠
Cc: Simmy Thread

IMG_9553.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
She does dislike landlords.
There’s ample cause, though. My last landlord refused to put a (legally required) guardrail on the exterior stairs after I had a baby, even though we’d been living there for years and gave lots of notice about it. The one before that tried to charge an illegal letting fee to the people moving in after us and refused to mend a roof leak that had been there for three years. The previous one mended the oven with duct tape 🙄. I have only had one kind and helpful landlord out of six in my life. So if more landlords want to be decent people who take care of their properties, that would help. And don’t even get me started on the landlords trying to be tiktok influencers, that’s a trend that needs to die real fast 😂

It’s not even the concept of landlords I’m against - it’s looking like we’re going to be purchasing a second property and I’m going to become my sister’s landlady. Obviously some need to exist. It’s just, fuck, there’s some shockers out there who are inhumane. I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because, like influencing, it’s not a profession that requires empathy, intelligence or talent. Just a bit of good timing, luck and some cash.

Boomer? Okayyyy😂😂😂

What would be nice with people in NZ with a decent following is advocating for our own people/children getting murdered. Not one of them has posted about baby Rue who was savagely killed in our country😞😞
---
I agree there. But maybe the posting discrepancy is because there are people in power who support the Palestinian ethnic cleansing, whereas no one in power supports child abuse/murder. I do feel like his death is being completely ignored though.

• Wow
  • Heart

influencersannoyme

Cassie asking her self Questions again for head pats 😂

Do we reckon she has massive insecurities about having children young and that's all she's been is a breader she feels the need to validate herself daily she's "made it" or "doing well" by bragging about finances etc.

I mean to plan a pregnancy at 15 is WILD, she's definitely got some mummy issues, she should seek therapy and close her legs.
Who would ever plan to have a baby at 15, he’s older than her isn’t he?
That’s literally rape and the fact that old chipmunk didn’t see a problem with sleeping with a minor shows where his morals are. Wait till the eldest girl comes home at 14 and says she’s pregnant. I mean to be fair her and Cassie will probably have babies at the same time because I don’t see her slowing down anytime soon.