New Zealand Influencers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reel LFYDs shared of Lulus birthday - Frankie blowing out the candles on her cake, I know it seems petty but Iโ€™ve seen him so this for other kids birthdays on the gram too, and I bleeping hate it! Itโ€™s so entitled! Donโ€™t let other kids blow out the candles!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Zac really does come across as a useless sack of poo! I appreciate he probably works a lot but Erin portrays him as a useless poo who does nothing but eat lol!

And Cassie, I guess you wouldn't be sexually attracted to your brusband but your need for more babies sometimes is stronger than your lack of hornyness for your brusband.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ednaโ€™s definitely having a girl. She said the other day she wanted one, and then when they found out the gender, that theyโ€™re both happy with what it is..
Unless she does a Scammo and claims she wanted a boy when it doesnโ€™t go her way ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And this one too. ๐Ÿ™„
There is a reason she's deleted all her previous patreon posts.
She can't keep up with her lies.
She says we lie yet we have recipts.

She's got some massive bragging rights.
What I can't understand is if they are making millions why havnt they got the new "dream van" why are their only beds in each room no bed side tables draws, they have two lounges only one is filled with a couch and TV other remands empty.
I could sit here and say my Hubby brings in 20k a week but majority of that would be materials.
I don't believe a word she says about money I totally believe she's only bringing it up because she's so desperate to look like they have "made it" ovee there it's absolutely all for Tattle.

Anyone else notice Scott and herself live in the same 3 clothing of items too ๐Ÿ˜‚
Love of God you would think earning 4.5k a week in hand you would get ya brows or hair done ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ dreamer!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The reel LFYDs shared of Lulus birthday - Frankie blowing out the candles on her cake, I know it seems petty but Iโ€™ve seen him so this for other kids birthdays on the gram too, and I bleeping hate it! Itโ€™s so entitled! Donโ€™t let other kids blow out the candles!
Yes, this.

I thought I'd seen him blow another child's candles out and was never corrected. He's a cute kid, but I think Christian isn't teaching him sharing, and boundaries/acceptable behavior.

Reactions: 14
And this one too. ๐Ÿ™„
There is a reason she's deleted all her previous patreon posts.
She can't keep up with her lies.
She says we lie yet we have recipts.

She's got some massive bragging rights.
What I can't understand is if they are making millions why havnt they got the new "dream van" why are their only beds in each room no bed side tables draws, they have two lounges only one is filled with a couch and TV other remands empty.
I could sit here and say my Hubby brings in 20k a week but majority of that would be materials.
I don't believe a word she says about money I totally believe she's only bringing it up because she's so desperate to look like they have "made it" ovee there it's absolutely all for Tattle.

Anyone else notice Scott and herself live in the same 3 clothing of items too ๐Ÿ˜‚
Love of God you would think earning 4.5k in hand you would get ya brows or hair done ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ dreamer!!
Curious how u know this level of detail about their furnishings? R u on her close friends? Does she share her house often on her close friends? Haven't seen much public anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, this.

I thought I'd seen him blow another child's candles out and was never corrected. He's a cute kid, but I think Christian isn't teaching him sharing, and boundaries/acceptable behavior.
He's very lost without Kelly as she did everything for those kids from teaching them to raising them. Christian babes is purely faking it and failing. Nearly drowning poor Lulu, letting Frankie control everything and getting away with so much that needs boundaries.
Do a parenting course babes

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.