New Zealand Influencers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that says she's covid positive as well, so was she out and about with covid when she announced her "being with child" (I know there's no requirement to isolate), but dealing with, even now, elderly patients so incredibly sick with it, it would be nice to think an influencer at least, would lead by example of this were the case😥
Haha they’re all pregnancy tests

Reactions: 3
I'm sure Edna's husband really wants her followers seeing a video of him in his undies un known she's filming him

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can some clarify? Does LFYD whakapapa Māori? Also , is Mark telling Frankie off on that clip. Is that why it’s cut short.

Reactions: 4
Is someone going to tell Erin that when you take your fake Christmas tree out of the box you’re meant to fan out/separate all of the individual branches from the stems? Because, girl, that is one saaaaaaaad looking tree.

Also, Zach, stop being such a waste of space.

IMG_5328.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was so worried that we'd actually see her fuckn flaps!!
This photo is so lame! Is poor Reid at the end of the bath taking the photo or is it on a stand with “filter”? Stop with the splurge splash tryin to show us your flaps

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Is someone going to tell Erin that when you take your fake Christmas tree out of the box you’re meant to fan out/separate all of the individual branches from the stems? Because, girl, that is one saaaaaaaad looking tree.

Also, Zach, stop being such a waste of space.

View attachment 2579989
As a mum of two toddlers … I really hope that Santa sack is just for the picture, otherwise there’s no way those presents will still be wrapped by the end of the week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reminds me of the time old mate Simone said in one of her YouTube vids while away for her skin removal surgery overseas that she has to have a masty every night otherwise she can’t sleep… even if Trent doesn’t do it for her she’ll finish herself 🫠

QUOTE="silencedogood, post: 17453595, member: 370430"]
So regarding our mate Cassie, I very vividly recall her saying forever ago that her and Scott only have “adult fun time” when they want to have a baby or very rarely on special occasions. She said this a couple years ago now so things may have changed but while Simone is the queen of vague so you fill in the pieces and make up your own story, Cassie is quickly becoming the queen of slightly rewording the story so people don’t come at her. Thing is, some of us actually remember what is being said and raise an eyebrow when it’s suddenly different.

Also, calling Tattle out for spreading misinformation about her son when she in fact shared a patreon story about him potentially having a tounge tie is low bullshit. We saw the post.
[/QUOTE]

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.