New Zealand Influencers #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh no way, is she pregnant 😘
But that says she's covid positive as well, so was she out and about with covid when she announced her "being with child" (I know there's no requirement to isolate), but dealing with, even now, elderly patients so incredibly sick with it, it would be nice to think an influencer at least, would lead by example of this were the case😥

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ Cassie, stop wasting time on Tattle and go be a mother and wife to your large family. When she wasn't public we didn't really talk about her, maybe that's why she went public again. FFS these 'influencers' are absolute cunts aren't they?
Guess she’s hinting that she wants us to share screenshots so we remember her boring life too?

God she needs a real hobby. She’s on Tattle more than any of us. And yes, that’s definitely why she went public again 😂 The lack of attention would have bugged her. But maybe if she spent less time reading here and more time writing the content her followers pay more, there wouldn’t be such a big drop in subscribers.

Reactions: 14
But that says she's covid positive as well, so was she out and about with covid when she announced her "being with child" (I know there's no requirement to isolate), but dealing with, even now, elderly patients so incredibly sick with it, it would be nice to think an influencer at least, would lead by example of this were the case😥
I think it's a cheaper type of pregnancy test that looks like a covid test

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Cassie, get off tattle. Your whole life revolves around us ‘haters’. You are harassing us. Go be with your 100 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember Cassie saying while pregnant that she had a new name planned that was away from number + kiwikids. It was around the time she realised name number six was taken and she said she would release the new name once they had moved and it was closer to birth time. Probably another lie to try and prove how unaffected she was by someone taking that name. Now she doesn’t have a new name, she just looks silly. I am sure some of the members in here could come up with some suggestions for her.

Reactions: 13
Casarahmarycooper is always so desperate to turn her kids into influencers / YouTube stars
Yuk. She loves a little bit of kid exploitation to boost her engagement. No kid of that age needs mascara, could be quite dangerous too

Reactions: 8
To all the Influencers that are using their babies as “advertising” and cash cows think about them and their safety.
---
I feel sooo sorry for these insta hubbies who have to wait till the camera is set up so the wife can put it online. There bloody saints
He could actually grow a pair and tell her to fark off lol
---
Edna I think you just outed the sex of your baby before your gender reveal.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
To all the Influencers that are using their babies as “advertising” and cash cows think about them and their safety.
---

He could actually grow a pair and tell her to fark off lol
---
Edna I think you just outed the sex of your baby before your gender reveal.
Is this one of those 'are the shoes pink or green' things again? Because those socks look white to me, am I half blind? (Probably)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.