New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh goodie a bazillion stories of Brett and his rather strange obsession with Christmas

he gives me weird icks sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
sounds like Maria needs to work on her own resilience, and that would trickle on down to her kids. Lead by example and all that jazz

Reactions: 14
If she is saying it kumera then she's not even trying cos got the wrong sounds for a start.
What’s wrong with this pronouncement? Genuinely asking cos this is how I’ve always thought it was said?
(Sound kicks in after a few seconds lol TC me)

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Oh goodie a bazillion stories of Brett and his rather strange obsession with Christmas

he gives me weird icks sometimes
I don’t find him ick so much as Davehimself but there is definitely something a bit peculiar about a guy that is SOOO into Xmas as he is. And I love Xmas! And a candle business is such a random choice by him…He does seem like a fairly good guy though so I prob shouldn’t bag him too much but yeah, I do find something a bit off about him lol

Reactions: 7
But she’s not pronouncing it correctly. She has quite lazy speech often.
For some people speaking a foreign (to them) / second language is difficult and we don’t all nail the pronunciation. Imagine being a dick who goes around and drags someone for trying.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t find him ick so much as Davehimself but there is definitely something a bit peculiar about a guy that is SOOO into Xmas as he is. And I love Xmas! And a candle business is such a random choice by him…He does seem like a fairly good guy though so I prob shouldn’t bag him too much but yeah, I do find something a bit off about him lol
He is with Ellie.....Thats one red flag! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't believe people are still getting into MLM like monat. One of my former workmates has been in it for 6 months. Thinks she's gonna get a rangerover and a trip to the bahamas. So delusional. I'm sure she has spent more than she's earned on it. She's definitely not paying tax on that income too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can't believe people are still getting into MLM like monat. One of my former workmates has been in it for 6 months. Thinks she's gonna get a rangerover and a trip to the bahamas. So delusional. I'm sure she has spent more than she's earned on it. She's definitely not paying tax on that income too.
I dont even know what Monat is.....Ive never heard of it other than it being talked about in threads on here. It cant be that amazing!

Reactions: 4
Dear Christian,

If you read here (which I am sure you or a minion do) please take note : places like the kindness collective / women’s refuge / nurturing families or many other charities would love your unused gifted product to gift to teenagers at Christmas. It would actually make a child’s day! What an amazing thing to do.

Don’t be shy and write your kids a letter publicly on the internet to tell them about your contribution, maybe you’ll encourage other influencers to donate!

Have a very merry #gifted #admas !

Love, tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 32
For some people speaking a foreign (to them) / second language is difficult and we don’t all nail the pronunciation. Imagine being a dick who goes around and drags someone for trying.
Exactamundo

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.