New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The influencers have attended a #creatorcon to learn how to con influence …
The nzcreatorcon Instagram stories might just have been the most dull and unoriginal series of the same photos that I’ve ever seen. How many photos of the cheap “welcome to creatorcon” light up board do we need? Dozens apparently!
Must. Let. My. Followers. Know. I’m. At. Creatorcon.

The influencers continue to do the same tit just on a different day. Literally not a single one of them is worth doing a recap on but if someone else wants to give it a go, go for gold!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone else laugh at erana and her mirror selfie. Clearly wanting to show off her tattoo because no one holds their arm like that 😂😂😂 she makes me laugh. #rebelpastorwife 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Arrgghrrrgh gross. bleeping Mike King. I truly wish NZ would wake up to what this man is truly all about. Himself. His ego and narcissism. He’s a bully. A real deep dive into the $$ he gets and the fact he has screwed over many counsellors by only finding TWO (yes you read correctly) TWO counselling sessions - maximum for young people, so many a counsellor has had to continue for free with at risk kids. Mike king is NOT the saviour of mental health in this country. He’s a show pony who was never funny and needed something else to fuel
His ego
REPOSTED HERE FROM LAST THREAD. Since all the celebrities and famous people jump on this band wagon. But totally ignore Gaza.

Reactions: 35
Dave singing while the twinkies ate their ice cream. My earsssssss!!! Ms Rachel’s accent has even transferred to him. Those kids will be speaking with American accents before they know it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else laugh at erana and her mirror selfie. Clearly wanting to show off her tattoo because no one holds their arm like that 😂😂😂 she makes me laugh. #rebelpastorwife 🤣
What, you don’t thrust your arm out like that so your whole arm is so exposed in photos?! 😂
Erana needs to go back and read Leviticus 19:28. Or are we only living by the parts of the bible that suit us and ignoring all the rest 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm waiting for Monat to truly make its way to our influencers. I already know a few people selling it. Ugh. I'm sure it had a lawsuit against it. Wish people would do their research.

Reactions: 12
Arrgghrrrgh gross. bleeping Mike King. I truly wish NZ would wake up to what this man is truly all about. Himself. His ego and narcissism. He’s a bully. A real deep dive into the $$ he gets and the fact he has screwed over many counsellors by only finding TWO (yes you read correctly) TWO counselling sessions - maximum for young people, so many a counsellor has had to continue for free with at risk kids. Mike king is NOT the saviour of mental health in this country. He’s a show pony who was never funny and needed something else to fuel
His ego
REPOSTED HERE FROM LAST THREAD. Since all the celebrities and famous people jump on this band wagon. But totally ignore Gaza.
Not to mention the close relationships he forms with mentally ill teen girls. Reposting my reply from the last thread, simply because I can't stand the git.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Not to mention the close relationships he forms with mentally ill teen girls. Reposting my reply from the last thread, simply because I can't stand the git.
Can anyone elaborate on his ‘long term lady friend’. That isn’t his wife. And don’t get me started on his vile son!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Also, the fact that donations fund his life. He and his wife are on pretty decent salaries from the charity. It is in the publicly available financials.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ll just leave this here 😘
🙄🙄🙄🙄 how long are we going to suffer with bloody content from his drag party??? It was weeks ago and people are jumping in the comments with "happy birthday babes, you're the best" like it was a few fckn days ago. This idiot knows how to milk content 🙄🙄

And saying he can't wait to throw parties like this for Frankie and Lulu 😳 what if they don't turn out to be raging gays and trans? Are you still going up throw them a drag party??? Ffs 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
The way that Edna flaunts her body, leaves nothing to the imagination. If I was her husband I would be pissed that she shares photos online of her pretty much naked body.... Don't get me started on the 5 minute pregnancy 😂
Girl put your flaps away and respect your husband and baby

• Heart
Reactions: 11
His ego
Agree. The whole thing is such a farce. The councilors included. They are billing anywhere upto $200 an hour for those sessions. And that is bleeping tit. These kids need help that is truth but who can afford that after your 2 sessions are up? Mike king charges about 8k to speak at things too. Again, your not worth that mike.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
His ego
I love the cause

I hate that he’s the person fronting and running it.

not surprised one bit, they were too lazy to fill in funding paper work and blamed jacinda

funny tho, no other charity had that issue

Reactions: 19
The way that Edna flaunts her body, leaves nothing to the imagination. If I was her husband I would be pissed that she shares photos online of her pretty much naked body.... Don't get me started on the 5 minute pregnancy 😂
Girl put your flaps away and respect your husband and baby
Every post since she announced she is pregnant mentions she is pregnant , bump, baby

Reactions: 7
His ego
Agree, with all of the above. His son is even worse if that's possible and sadly his son is horribly mentally ill, the irony

Reactions: 12
How dumb are all these influencers posting a petition demanding that the New Zealand Government demands a ceasefire in Gaza? Like yes of course that is a good and noble thing to post, but if you baloney heads hadn't noticed, we don't actually have a Government right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.