New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jono and Ben really don’t need Megan joining their show! This is Megan’s like 3rd role at the hits time to move on! I feel like the hits isn’t a station where you really listene to the radio but more music
Yeah Jono and Ben are so unfunny now, last week they were doing things that would have been so successful in 2015 but people don’t listen or follow them now

Reactions: 15
Looking at who mingle follows it appears like a list of “every NZ influencer you’ve ever heard of” so potentially they are preparing a big campaign? And Cherie wants to remind the influencers she was there first!

I notice mingle didn’t share Cherie’s awful stories 🤣 but also just say no to the pr pack!

Reactions: 7
I loved when Jono and Ben were on tv (but they often got overshadowed by Guy/Rose/Laura who were break out stars) but they don’t translate as well to radio. Megan will have to work hard to be heard.

Reactions: 11
There are some things once seen, can never be unseen. That picture is one🤦

I see his haul of freebie kids Christmas presents has started arriving. And there's a climbing frame for Lulu. Except, Lulu is just two years old, and with a fall height of just over two metres, that could cause catastrophic injuries.
babes just like Lulu can swim, she can also parkour off those so stop stressing babes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I never realised how annoying she was until she got talked about in here but seriously?!? Someone bleeping DIED and you’re complaining about your longer drive home 🙄🤬View attachment 2574328
Why not walk then, dongle head, and pick your car up later?

What would Jesus do? Probably not complain that he had to sit in his car for longer cus someone died.

Reactions: 9
Kristen in Bloom
---
Who the duck has $300 to spend on shampoo, conditioner and hair oil.
Is that old mate Jesus Lover blessed in doubles?? Haven't seen her for ages. Unfollowed a long time ago when she went OTT godly 🙄🙄

Is she peddling expensive af hair products now? Do they come with a side of Jesus rants??? 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.