New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erinsimpson13
There is absolutely no way her child is 110cm😂 so in the video prior the child is reaching up to the door handle. A door handle is placed between 90/100cm. So if your kid is having to reach up to touch the door handle that is 100cm height then your child is not bleeping 110cm you dumbass

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is absolutely no way her child is 110cm😂 so in the video prior the child is reaching up to the door handle. A door handle is placed between 90/100cm. So if your kid is having to reach up to touch the door handle that is 100cm height then your child is not bleeping 110cm you dumbass
I honestly think she just can’t count big numbers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think she might have put the height chart up wrong?
---
Edit: I think she has actually! It's supposed to be 20cm off the ground
---
And surely he wouldn't have grown 25cm in the space of 5 months? Or is the 1 year mark not his height at that age?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
---

---
And surely he wouldn't have grown 25cm in the space of 5 months? Or is the 1 year mark not his height at that age?
Haha if you zoom in down the bottom of the height check, it stops at 20cm so you are right, she needs to put it 20cm off the floor so he’s actually 90cm tall not 110 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
---

---
I just lightened the photo and it looks like it is up from the ground so I think she put it up correctly.
Harry is a tall boy, there’s no denying it!

Haha if you zoom in down the bottom of the height check, it stops at 20cm so you are right, she needs to put it 20cm off the floor so he’s actually 90cm tall not 110 🤦🏻‍♀️
For context, I actually measured my 7 year old the other night and he is 120cm. I doubt there is only a 10cm difference between a 7 YO and 17 month old

Reactions: 10
I just lightened the photo and it looks like it is up from the ground so I think she put it up correctly.
Harry is a tall boy, there’s no denying it!
It's definitely touching the carpet and starts at 20cm so no, it's not put up correctly
---
Talya is at it again 🙄 Tis the season I guess

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.