New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2576333 Guys surely this is a pregnant belly? I just dont think she would be prancing around showing off her stomach like this (with such confidence) unless it was. We all know she’s struggled with her body in the past, so I don’t think she would be flaunting a bloat with such confidence?
Who is that? Could go either way, but I have no idea what she usually looks like

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2576333 Guys surely this is a pregnant belly? I just dont think she would be prancing around showing off her stomach like this (with such confidence) unless it was. We all know she’s struggled with her body in the past, so I don’t think she would be flaunting a bloat with such confidence?
Hmmmmm what’s wrong with “prancing” around in a top if she isn’t “skinny” don’t think you have to pregnant to dress how you want to

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why can’t you walk round like this if your body just looks like this? Also who is this lol. duck what’s going on with this group today…. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hmmmmm what’s wrong with “prancing” around in a top if she isn’t “skinny” don’t think you have to pregnant to dress how you want to
Nothing is wrong with prancing around in this outfit. My point was that she has been known to hide her body in the past (since she was unhappy with her post baby weight gain), so it would be out of character for her to all of a sudden go from uncomfortable, to then showing it off
---
Why can’t you walk round like this if your body just looks like this? Also who is this lol. duck what’s going on with this group today…. 😂
Sorry I must’ve missed the part where I said it was unacceptable to walk around like this. Read my previous response 👆🏼 it’s Tima Savea

Reactions: 2
Nothing is wrong with prancing around in this outfit. My point was that she has been known to hide her body in the past (since she was unhappy with her post baby weight gain), so it would be out of character for her to all of a sudden go from uncomfortable, to then showing it off
I can’t be bothered going off topic but I will say it doesn’t matter if someone used to hide their body if they have the confidence back then flaunt it and it’s something to be proud of

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh she’s being like Tarryn and doing the asking ‘because followers are so onto it’ but really just wanting it free

Also don’t have a go at anyone trying. Most of these influencers are posting about overseas and didn’t once attempt to discus Māori language week.
Agree. I was meant to say the person who complained here was actually wrong but my typing came out muddled. I don't follow her so was only going on what was posted here until someone else posted a video.

I can’t be bothered going off topic but I will say it doesn’t matter if someone used to hide their body if they have the confidence back then flaunt it and it’s something to be proud of
Missed the point entirely but ok. Must be nit picking night 😂

Reactions: 1
Do you know what I love about this place. We can disagree and witch about each others opinions. But we can then agree on so much and we all
Just move on. Realising we don’t all think the same and that’s generally ok. We all get it wrong sometimes and we own it and get on with it. Like adults. In the real world. OMG. Hons , does this make us a TRIBE? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Babes Christian asking Santa for global peace, what a load of tit he speaks. I'm so over the dear Frankie and Lulu, just post your sale ads like other people you git

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Babes Christian asking Santa for global peace, what a load of tit he speaks. I'm so over the dear Frankie and Lulu, just post your sale ads like other people you git
He is such a hypocritical fake ass money greedy hog.

Reactions: 9
It’s kūmara.
If you’re coming for someone for their fairly decent attempt at pronunciation, at least use the correct spelling.
Yeah I’m confused - she said it pretty much correctly. Pākehā don’t know how to roll their r consonants.

Reactions: 4
Do you know what I love about this place. We can disagree and witch about each others opinions. But we can then agree on so much and we all
Just move on. Realising we don’t all think the same and that’s generally ok. We all get it wrong sometimes and we own it and get on with it. Like adults. In the real world. OMG. Hons , does this make us a TRIBE? 🤣🤣🤣
#girlgang ✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw Zazi at the A&P show today lining up in the carnival section (those rides give me the heebie jeebies lol I would not want to take my small kids on them) and I just KNEW she was going to say something complaining about the kids being over stimulated and it being a shitshow there.
It’s an intense day on the Friday no doubt - it’s totally packed, it’s often hot, there is lots too see, lots of animals and lots of junk food, the queues for everything are crazy but idk it is kind of wholesome family day out. I remember that I loved going as a kid! And then the kids crash or turn feral at the end. That’s just how it goes lol. She goes to these events, like the show today or the Wiggles concert, where obviously the whole thing is going to be full on stimulation, and then acts like it was the worst thing ever because her kids ended up disregulated and she so did she. And she’s so shocked and critical about it.

But it’s like one day a year? Sometimes those fun events for kids are a tough time for parents, particularly at the end. For someone who acts like the world’s best parent she seems pretty closed minded about fun but hectic outings.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.