New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go!! Cassie ā€œwe own three businessesā€ has an anonymous question box up - how long before sheā€™s bitching about the questions asked?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so correct, rather try than not.
Are we still on tattle ? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Cherie is hardly the poster person for embracing te reo or tikanga. Give it up šŸ˜‚
---
The other person who has ridiculous pronunciation and lazy speech is eversobritty. Is it a south South Island thing? Because I can cannot deal with the way she talks
Cherie not from the south though. So who knows. Iā€™ve always wondered why she doesnā€™t get discussed more here. Shares her kids a lot, has crappy friend group. The nose beers. Etc etc.
Edited because the ā€˜foreign to them languageā€™ is also a cop out. Itā€™s not like te reo is new to the country. šŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Whatā€™s wrong with this pronouncement? Genuinely asking cos this is how Iā€™ve always thought it was said?
(Sound kicks in after a few seconds lol TC me)

It's not a bad attempt, better than most. Would be improved by elongating the "u" as the "u" in kūmara has a tohutō (macron). To be honest I can understand people's frustration at bad te reo pronunciation. I'm sure many of us were at least taught how to pronounce the vowels. Ah, eh, eee, or, ew (my crappy attempted at writing them phonetically). Then if the vowel has a tohutō then you elongate it more. It's not rocket science. And not like you have to learn the whole language to be able to correctly pronounce some basic words. Easy to find free learning online for the basics, also are free apps etc.

Reactions: 9
Whatā€™s wrong with this pronouncement? Genuinely asking cos this is how Iā€™ve always thought it was said?
(Sound kicks in after a few seconds lol TC me)
Actually she pronounced it perfect. The person who commented in here is wrong
It's kumara not kumera.

And I know how it is spelled, my other post was responding to a person on here who spelled it kumera so assumed she was saying cherie said it like that and I don't follow cherie so didn't see vid until someone posted it here. She was pronouncing it wayore right that the op who was complaining about it does if how they spell it is anything to go by

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does it feel the like Sera is constantly doing Insta clearance diamond sales? At this point why pay retail??

Also who wakes up and is like ā€œIā€™m going to spend $11k on a diamond from a instastory todayā€ ?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here you go Ellie, it took me 3 seconds šŸ™„
Oh sheā€™s being like Tarryn and doing the asking ā€˜because followers are so onto itā€™ but really just wanting it free
It's kumara not kumera.

And I know how it is spelled, my other post was responding to a person on here who spelled it kumera so assumed she was saying cherie said it like that and I don't follow cherie so didn't see vid until someone posted it here. She was pronouncing it wayore right that the op who was complaining about it does if how they spell it is anything to go by
Also donā€™t have a go at anyone trying. Most of these influencers are posting about overseas and didnā€™t once attempt to discus Māori language week.

Reactions: 4
It's kumara not kumera.

I also know how it is spelt. And pronounced. Couldnā€™t edit the typo. But we all know who you areā€¦.. šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMG_3767.jpeg
Guys surely this is a pregnant belly? I just dont think she would be prancing around showing off her stomach like this (with such confidence) unless it was. We all know sheā€™s struggled with her body in the past, so I donā€™t think she would be flaunting a bloat with such confidence?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.