New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rolled my eyes so hard at Elle’s latest clickbaity YouTube video ad: is the skycouch price tag worth it?
How could she honestly answer that question when she didn’t have to actually fund the price tag herself lol

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Has Megan from The Edge @meganonair lost a bunch of weight? I swear she hasn't talked about it but is looking very different in her latest photos.

Reactions: 5
---
Megan is joining The Hits breakie show next year going up against F&V!

View attachment 2573731
The two males and one female host is clearly what the radio bosses think is the winning formula. It's giving a povo version of FVH.
Has Megan from The Edge @meganonair lost a bunch of weight? I swear she hasn't talked about it but is looking very different in her latest photos.
Yeah she has lost weight, they shared an old promo pic of her recently and you can see the difference. She has talked about it a bit as not being a weight-loss thing, more a change of lifestyle for her mental health.

Reactions: 13
---

The two males and one female host is clearly what the radio bosses think is the winning formula. It's giving a povo version of FVH.

Yeah she has lost weight, they shared an old promo pic of her recently and you can see the difference. She has talked about it a bit as not being a weight-loss thing, more a change of lifestyle for her mental health.
Povo version 😂 their social media is terrible compared to FVH. I’m glad for Megan she has a job etc but cannot stand J&B. So unfunny

Reactions: 14
Wow! Aren’t Cassie’s fans lucky to be blessed with the most exciting Patreon in over 1 month . So much for your 4 posts a month. It’s a bleeping tounge tie….why make a big deal about it? Alvin has a tongue tie too so no 👅 😺 for Cassie😂🫣😅

Also, Cassie needs to work for MSM with that click bait title.

You’re welcome✌
Hey Cassie, it’s tongue not TOUNGE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I raise your two sisters and give you one half naked, ranting loser.
The internets a scary place today folks.
There are some things once seen, can never be unseen. That picture is one🤦

I see his haul of freebie kids Christmas presents has started arriving. And there's a climbing frame for Lulu. Except, Lulu is just two years old, and with a fall height of just over two metres, that could cause catastrophic injuries.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
What’s with them all getting bloody hand beaters, and no I’m not referring to Christian beating anything with his hand 🍆 would love to be at Erin’s for dinner, meringues with Harry’s slobber on them topped with whipped cream that Harry has stuck his fingers into 🤮
---
What’s with them all getting bloody hand beaters, and no I’m not referring to Christian beating anything with his hand 🍆 would love to be at Erin’s for dinner, meringues with Harry’s slobber on them topped with whipped cream that Harry has stuck his fingers into 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
There are some things once seen, can never be unseen. That picture is one🤦

I see his haul of freebie kids Christmas presents has started arriving. And there's a climbing frame for Lulu. Except, Lulu is just two years old, and with a fall height of just over two metres, that could cause catastrophic injuries.
Don't worry i am sure shes an Olympic climber along with an Olympic swimmer. She'll be right Christian, anything for the gram eh?

• Haha
What the hell has she had done to her face? Some burning shite? Why does her skin ‘sound’ like sandpaper? And why the duck would you have it done? I just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because it was free! Plus apparently she’s had broken capillaries since birth and finally gets to fix them. I just wish she like a few other influencers would stop telling us how ‘anxious’ they are. Yes anxiety is a thing but it would be interesting to actually see if she really did have it. I think life gets on top of her and she can’t cope but that’s not anxiety. Just over social media people constantly saying they have anxiety!

Reactions: 2
They
I like Cherie, but I don't know about the deal with ye old Bernadebt.
I wonder if they were friends when Bernadebt was at her peak, but now - we have seen over the last year her spiraling in to this nutcase she now is (aka a nobody) if Bernadebt is clinging to the friendship with Cherie to somehow stay relevant and prove she actually does have 'one friend'.
Thoughts?
They def don’t seem as close as they used to be. Would always be together and catch up but just don’t see it often now unless it maybe just isn’t posted.

Alvin has a tongue tie too so no 👅 😺 for Cassie😂🫣😅
Catching up on about a weeks worth of tea so forgive me for being so behind but OMG this made me spit my drink out 🤣🤣🤣 poor Cassie, no wonder she's so bleeping uptight
Hey Cassie, it’s tongue not TOUNGE 😂
She doesn't get it so she doesn't care how it's spelled 😅
---
Also, for once Edna's bolt ons look in proportion to her body now she has a bump to balance them out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Erana culture of grace, has been saying for a while how much she loves the older years and embrace them and now yesterday saying she’s clinging to the younger ones and how much she misses the baby times , today crying for no reasons doesn’t want to exercise part of me questioned is she pregnant hahahaha
She’s brought up other times about how he’s had a vasectomy and she’s asked to reverse and it’s been a hard no 🤣

• Haha
Aww she needs time to recharge.....how dare you need to take a break. What about all the people involved in the wars. They don't get a break to recharge do they HM? 😶 Only allowed if it suits you aye!
Aka coming down off a meth or coke bender and need a sleep ay hon

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.