New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman/product she’s patronising also has a lot more followers than pepper and me. That was a cringe watch.
And their products are already through out supermarkets and at a great price and big range, can't say the same for p&m (I know they are in a few and have a few stockists)

Reactions: 11
And their products are already through out supermarkets and at a great price and big range, can't say the same for p&m (I know they are in a few and have a few stockists)
Cherie is obviously worried, her last story saying “ps to all nz influencers, let me know if you need a top up 😉) competition is healthy babes, keeps you honest

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Cherie is obviously worried, her last story saying “ps to all nz influencers, let me know if you need a top up 😉) competition is healthy babes, keeps you honest
From what it seems like, Cherie has
absolutely nailed it in business. Just don’t share this brand. Agree it’s pretty stupid of them to approach her and worth a laugh with her mates. But don’t be equal parts arrogant and patronising on ya stories babes.

Reactions: 15
Cherie. Don’t be a dick mate, kindly send a thanks but no thanks to the ‘young spicy babe girl’ in Australia saying yeah, nah to her PR promo. Your products and price point isn’t that ✨sustainable or cost effective✨ neither are the people you align with.
She said no once when they reached out, and then they reached out again… she could have declined still, no one is holding a gun to her head, forcing her to receive a competitor’s product 🙄🙄
---
From what it seems like, Cherie has
absolutely nailed it in business. Just don’t share this brand. Agree it’s pretty stupid of them to approach her and worth a laugh with her mates. But don’t be equal parts arrogant and patronising on ya stories babes.
Especially since she tagged the brand! She just came across very condescending.
And yes I agree, her business is doing well! Don’t worry about anyone else..

Reactions: 9
Sweet f all!
---
Millie’s replies to her followers are so blunt, borderline rude. Not sure why they bother with her. She’s only kind to those with blue ticks/larger followings.
Imagine posting a pic of your fembot nipples which are in danger of poking someone’s eye out…and then being shocked when people comment on them 🙄

• Haha
Edna’s baby may be healthy according to the tests and scans but Foetal Alcohol Syndrome doesn’t always present straight away..,

Reactions: 16
LOL!!! "As we position our new Samsung..." no edna its not "we" it is not you or Reid it's the installation men positioning it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ while you hover over them to get you ad content
If my husband couldn’t bloody put up a tv that’d be such a turn off for me!
---
Cherie. Don’t be a dick mate, kindly send a thanks but no thanks to the ‘young spicy babe girl’ in Australia saying yeah, nah to her PR promo. Your products and price point isn’t that ✨sustainable or cost effective✨ neither are the people you align with.
that was a crack up, she handled it well, also love a bit of sarcasm. Good on her 😆

Last edited:
And all new blinds plus a new $500 karcher steamer she then uses on the newly painted windowsills. Pretty sure the steam wouldn't be good for the fresh paint!
I genuinely think she's a bit simple. To not be self aware enough to not complain about money and then buy expensive things in the same breath- sharing EVERY part of it on your socials.... she's just not the brightest bulb surely?! Like she seems like a genuinely nice person- but just absolutely screams privilege and is completely unaware of it. Read the room hon. We're all broke as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Mingle is already here which I find weird she’s talking about it now. Maybe I need to go back and try her but I do love Culleys! I didn’t find her being rude just stating points. However, Cherie don’t use some of your ‘good mates’ to promote you as they are actually the worst! Wouldn’t use Bets, Jordan, Tarryn at all as they don’t really sell her products. That probably where I went, really, why say that at the end.

I genuinely think she's a bit simple. To not be self aware enough to not complain about money and then buy expensive things in the same breath- sharing EVERY part of it on your socials.... she's just not the brightest bulb surely?! Like she seems like a genuinely nice person- but just absolutely screams privilege and is completely unaware of it. Read the room hon. We're all broke as duck.
Yeah exactly this. I’m sorry to be a witch because she does seem like a nice person and probably has good intentions but I do think she is stupid. She’s super immature too so maybe she just hadn’t grown up in the real world and that could be why she comes across so simple and oblivious?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.