New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Cherie's stories on Cherie's chat and TBH it was a bit weird of the Aussie influencer hitting NZ markets to contact Cherie multiple times to send her products considering who she is! Her stories were fair game imo!

Reactions: 5
Trigger warning ladies - Christian is singing Christmas carols on his stories today. I know it's early but you may need vodka and a sick bucket before watching.
He seriously has a voice only a mother could love

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I like Cherie, but I don't know about the deal with ye old Bernadebt.
I wonder if they were friends when Bernadebt was at her peak, but now - we have seen over the last year her spiraling in to this nutcase she now is (aka a nobody) if Bernadebt is clinging to the friendship with Cherie to somehow stay relevant and prove she actually does have 'one friend'.
Thoughts?

Reactions: 3
Yeah exactly this. I’m sorry to be a witch because she does seem like a nice person and probably has good intentions but I do think she is stupid. She’s super immature too so maybe she just hadn’t grown up in the real world and that could be why she comes across so simple and oblivious?
Yes she definitely appears to have lived a very privileged and want for nothing lifestyle. That combined with her immaturity does certainly make her come across as such an idiot. But she needs to pick a lane, is she the rich, spoilt little brat that gets everything she wants or is she the 'relatable' struggling to get by, business is failing, life is hard pleb like the rest of us! Ya can't be both sweetie 😂

Reactions: 14
Mingle is already here which I find weird she’s talking about it now. Maybe I need to go back and try her but I do love Culleys! I didn’t find her being rude just stating points. However, Cherie don’t use some of your ‘good mates’ to promote you as they are actually the worst! Wouldn’t use Bets, Jordan, Tarryn at all as they don’t really sell her products. That probably where I went, really, why say that at the end.

Reactions: 3
And their products are already through out supermarkets and at a great price and big range, can't say the same for p&m (I know they are in a few and have a few stockists)
Lol I still have the video of P&M with some very suspicious rows of white lines and a credit card, you never know what their secret ingredient might be ;)
---
I thought Millie and her dad had a falling out 🤔 they’re back on again obvs.
Can you imagine how hot and cold that witch runs, I mean look at her and Pebbles, you wouldn't be able to keep up with her mood swings and if you didn't you'd get "talk to the hand".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When you Harras someone online about their apprences but you look like this... 😂😂
BRO I spat my coffee out when I saw this 😂 fuuccckkkkk. Did you take this?

I love how she’s on her stories asking if people are posting about Palestine, but then she attacks people who say they aren’t posting or are sharing usual content in between Palestine posts.
She is NASTY.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if they were friends when Bernadebt was at her peak, but now - we have seen over the last year her spiraling in to this nutcase she now is (aka a nobody) if Bernadebt is clinging to the friendship with Cherie to somehow stay relevant and prove she actually does have 'one friend'.
Thoughts?
She’s friends and supports a domestic abuser

It’s a big fat no from me

Reactions: 9
Tit I forgot about that! Kicking Harley in the ear.
Nah, Cherie's out of my good books.
That too

No, Dominic from Avon butchery

Google that, you’ll get the woman he beat first, and then you’ll get what he did to his wife. In someone else’s home.

So it was witnessed by others, yet she still supported him and didn’t believe what his wife was saying

There’s so much more asswank tit he did that didn’t make the media to her.

But when there was an uproar she did the old woman’s refuge donation and I think pepper and me cut ties

Personally they all follow each other I think is how it is now.

History of domestic abuse, so nah doesn’t sit ok with me

She needs to look at who she surrounds herself with, tho perhaps she’s of the same ilk and the whole lot are off in their own ways

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
T
Thoughts?
They’re friends back from their partying days and I think both of them have seen too much of each other that it’s too risky to end a friendship, incase one of them spills all the partying tea. Lots of drugs, cheating, sex, partying etc. This was a few years ago at bernadebts peak, also potentially why she was a nutcase and unable to run her business as she was always on a come down

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Megan is joining The Hits breakie show next year going up against F&V!

IMG_9495.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Erana culture of grace, has been saying for a while how much she loves the older years and embrace them and now yesterday saying she’s clinging to the younger ones and how much she misses the baby times , today crying for no reasons doesn’t want to exercise part of me questioned is she pregnant hahahaha

Reactions: 2
Wow! Aren’t Cassie’s fans lucky to be blessed with the most exciting Patreon in over 1 month . So much for your 4 posts a month. It’s a bleeping tounge tie….why make a big deal about it? Alvin has a tongue tie too so no 👅 😺 for Cassie😂🫣😅

Also, Cassie needs to work for MSM with that click bait title.

You’re welcome✌
Cassie is back on public too. Fan numbers must be dropping.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.