New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are some things once seen, can never be unseen. That picture is one🤦

I see his haul of freebie kids Christmas presents has started arriving. And there's a climbing frame for Lulu. Except, Lulu is just two years old, and with a fall height of just over two metres, that could cause catastrophic injuries.
No way, did he actually get this for free! 😲😠
Like, he could afford to buy that, fffffffs

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Sorry son and seasoning eating butter chicken in their room… 🤢 I can’t even imagine the smell of the room. Here’s an idea - it’s nice weather in Auckland, eat outside. That’s still “isolating”. They’re so grotty.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
*TW*
TMI Bernadebt 🤢 …but yea cool, thank you for clarifying that the bruises on your arm and “tit” are not “sexual” (🤮🤢) related or violence related”
And thank you for not “showing us your full tit”! What you did show was far too much for my fragility today! 🤢

IMG_9502.jpeg
IMG_9498.jpeg
IMG_9503.jpeg
IMG_9499.jpeg

• Sick
What’s with them all getting bloody hand beaters, and no I’m not referring to Christian beating anything with his hand 🍆 would love to be at Erin’s for dinner, meringues with Harry’s slobber on them topped with whipped cream that Harry has stuck his fingers into 🤮
---
Toni Street just shared this, they must all be from the Same PR company, tbh I'm feeling pretty Influenced lol it looks good

Reactions: 2
  • Sick
Thank. you for my new profile picture!
She is 100% unlikable
---
Has Megan from The Edge @meganonair lost a bunch of weight? I swear she hasn't talked about it but is looking very different in her latest photos.
Yes she has and she has stated that she will not be talking about it. OK Meg...
---
I raise your two sisters and give you one half naked, ranting loser.
The internets a scary place today folks.
He is vile 🤮.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I like Cherie, but I don't know about the deal with ye old Bernadebt.
I wonder if they were friends when Bernadebt was at her peak, but now - we have seen over the last year her spiraling in to this nutcase she now is (aka a nobody) if Bernadebt is clinging to the friendship with Cherie to somehow stay relevant and prove she actually does have 'one friend'.
Thoughts?
Bernadebt has always been a nobody. She was someone who had a thriving cake business BUT who was and always has been since God knows when been an absolute cnt. And not a g.c a really thoughtless foot in her mouth up her self cnt. It's so sad because honestly she had a great thing going had she shut her mouth and kept her horrible bitchy opinions private. If I'd paid hundreds for a unicorn cake (that paid for the ridiculous amount of fillers and terrible hair and clothing) I'd bad mouth her any chance I got... ungreatful as f. That's where Cherie genuinely seems to love her business her staff and customers. I see it as Cheries a people pleaser and has had Bernie cling and she can't let go. There were points Cherie started bitching online about Pepper pissing on the carpet and nothing a nice way. So I'm guessing she just has more tactful ways of approaching social media compared to ol About to fly away after being blown up with too many fillers and an ego to match Bernie.

Reactions: 9
Bernadebt has always been a nobody. She was someone who had a thriving cake business BUT who was and always has been since God knows when been an absolute cnt. And not a g.c a really thoughtless foot in her mouth up her self cnt. It's so sad because honestly she had a great thing going had she shut her mouth and kept her horrible bitchy opinions private. If I'd paid hundreds for a unicorn cake (that paid for the ridiculous amount of fillers and terrible hair and clothing) I'd bad mouth her any chance I got... ungreatful as f. That's where Cherie genuinely seems to love her business her staff and customers. I see it as Cheries a people pleaser and has had Bernie cling and she can't let go. There were points Cherie started bitching online about Pepper pissing on the carpet and nothing a nice way. So I'm guessing she just has more tactful ways of approaching social media compared to ol About to fly away after being blown up with too many fillers and an ego to match Bernie.
This is great! thank you.
I can just imagine those poor boys gowing up leaving home and only having contact with their dad.
Bernadebt is only going to get worse with age.
I still can't get over what she wore to the SCHOOL GALA DAY!!!!

Reactions: 6
What’s with them all getting bloody hand beaters, and no I’m not referring to Christian beating anything with his hand 🍆 would love to be at Erin’s for dinner, meringues with Harry’s slobber on them topped with whipped cream that Harry has stuck his fingers into 🤮
---
Amazing she's so hands on with her kid and seems very genuine about it too compared to most of the rest

Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it interesting Christian bangs in about debunking stereotypes with Frankie but literally is a walking stereotype with Lulu?

Reactions: 20
The way that Edna flaunts her body, leaves nothing to the imagination. If I was her husband I would be pissed that she shares photos online of her pretty much naked body.... Don't get me started on the 5 minute pregnancy 😂
Girl put your flaps away and respect your husband and baby
Reid is her lap dog. Edna wears the pants since she is five years older

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I never realised how annoying she was until she got talked about in here but seriously?!? Someone bleeping DIED and you’re complaining about your longer drive home 🙄🤬
9522EF85-E83A-4087-857B-E89A5FA7A243.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.