New Zealand Influencers #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arrgghrrrgh gross. bleeping Mike King. I truly wish NZ would wake up to what this man is truly all about. Himself. His ego and narcissism. He’s a bully. A real deep dive into the $$ he gets and the fact he has screwed over many counsellors by only finding TWO (yes you read correctly) TWO counselling sessions - maximum for young people, so many a counsellor has had to continue for free with at risk kids. Mike king is NOT the saviour of mental health in this country. He’s a show pony who was never funny and needed something else to fuel
His ego
REPOSTED HERE FROM LAST THREAD. Since all the celebrities and famous people jump on this band wagon. But totally ignore Gaza.
Agreed, personal experience of him, he’s an hole

Reactions: 12
I heard from a close source that they’ve separated - she found messages on his phone to multiple ladies. He’s been “partying” pretty hard on the nose beers apparently too
Sad when relationships end but if it’s true then I hope she never takes him back

Reactions: 6
Sad when relationships end but if it’s true then I hope she never takes him back
Is this the Daggs? Sorry can't keep up
---
Cool, you woke up this morning and did not choose kindness. Where should I ask about her then?
Hey I see you are new around here. Choosing kindness isn't generally a TC motto, in fact it's some an influencer would say.
However since you are new, the rules say we must only discuss influencers with a following of 10k or more. This is debated on the regular but it's the rules so we must follow sadly.
This applies across all NZ pages including the off topic one so unfortunately you may need to talk about that one elsewhere.
Moving on...welcome to the group, I hope you have some good ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
---

Hey I see you are new around here. Choosing kindness isn't generally a TC motto, in fact it's some an influencer would say.
However since you are new, the rules say we must only discuss influencers with a following of 10k or more. This is debated on the regular but it's the rules so we must follow sadly.
This applies across all NZ pages including the off topic one so unfortunately you may need to talk about that one elsewhere.
Sorry TC me yes the Daggs

Reactions: 3
What does Finau do all day? Is there a reason she can't work?
Sweet f all!
---
Millie’s replies to her followers are so blunt, borderline rude. Not sure why they bother with her. She’s only kind to those with blue ticks/larger followings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What does Finau do all day? Is there a reason she can't work?
eats, why get a job when she can mooch off society.
---
Sweet f all!
---
Millie’s replies to her followers are so blunt, borderline rude. Not sure why they bother with her. She’s only kind to those with blue ticks/larger followings.
That's why I dislike her so much. She is fake, entitled and stuck up
---
Finau talking about her teeth and how little she has. Yeah well you don’t brush them, eat bulk junk, drink bulk junk. What do you expect. Also her getting upset and crying about how much weight she’s gained and does absolutely nothing to fix it. Get a bleeping job you fat lazy slob
No no no, she did do something about it, she got the government to pay for weight loss surgery, but she is such a disgusting guts that didn't even work, she ate and ate until she stretched her stomach back

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Here we go, she's gonna make a video about it. The start of all the baby celebrations whoop dee doo

So they have found out.... but they are GOING TO make a video of reaction? So they are going to do some acting are they ?

• Haha
So they have found out.... but they are GOING TO make a video of reaction? So they are going to do some acting are they ?
When will these losers get that no one cares what genitalia their kids have? Gender reveals are passé!

Congrats, you’re having a… CASH COW!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
When will these losers get that no one cares what genitalia their kids have? Gender reveals are passé!

Congrats, you’re having a… CASH COW!
Thats what is so sad, that baby is already being marketed. Every week of tummy size is being chronicled on line. Next there will be the gender reveal, who will that be sponsored by?, will Just Jess be trusted to make a cake of appropriate color. Then the magazine follow up, and so it will go. That Cashcow Baby has already started it's career😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Here we go, she's gonna make a video about it. The start of all the baby celebrations whoop dee doo
OMG I’m on the edge of my seat absolutely dying and GAGGING to know!!!
….said most definitely no one ever 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Thats what is so sad, that baby is already being marketed. Every week of tummy size is being chronicled on line. Next there will be the gender reveal, who will that be sponsored by?, will Just Jess be trusted to make a cake of appropriate color. Then the magazine follow up, and so it will go. That Cashcow Baby has already started it's career😢
The baby's weekly tummy show is a bloody ad for Samsung... each week she takes a photo of the size of bump in mirror saying how it's captured with her samsung whatever plus ad 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
---

If you had taken a moment to click on my profile, you would have seen that I started my account in July of 2022. You joined one year later in July 2023, so welcome to you 👶🏻👋🏼 thanks for joining us here.
Kindness may not be a TC motto, but within this community it’s usually the go when communicating with each other - you should try it!
Thanks for the update on the rules, in all honesty I didn’t even realise how little followers she had - I’m sure she used to have a tonne more & used to be talked about here, but I could be wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cherie. Don’t be a dick mate, kindly send a thanks but no thanks to the ‘young spicy babe girl’ in Australia saying yeah, nah to her PR promo. Your products and price point isn’t that ✨sustainable or cost effective✨ neither are the people you align with.

Reactions: 15
Cherie. Don’t be a dick mate, kindly send a thanks but no thanks to the ‘young spicy babe girl’ in Australia saying yeah, nah to her PR promo. Your products and price point isn’t that ✨sustainable or cost effective✨ neither are the people you align with.
The woman/product she’s patronising also has a lot more followers than pepper and me. That was a cringe watch.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.