New Zealand Influencers #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread….

In summary - most of the NZ influencers talked about here are just generally annoying and we are allowed to have an opinion about their public facing accounts and content on which they try to make money from us engaging with them.

Reactions: 25
MFM - Went off then back ON social media, changed her meds but didn't change her attitude.
Sponge Bob - Couldn't handle the Tattle heat, and complained that "she doesn't werk for free" and stomped off to Muffin Break vowing not to post on her Instagram.
HM - Thought she was been a Cool C and doxxed a Tattle member, thought the ramifications of that are going to backfire in her make up emblished face.
Marnie - Is still 1000000 weeks pregnant and has opened her "Kit shop guys" not a "WOOL" shop to the baffled Wahi public who keep popping in to see wtf is going on.
Simone - Is now our local West Auckland Thermie mix MLM man lady.

This is all I have can someone add to this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
MFM - Went off then back ON social media, changed her meds but didn't change her attitude.
Sponge Bob - Couldn't handle the Tattle heat, and complained that "she doesn't werk for free" and stomped off to Muffin Break vowing not to post on her Instagram.
HM - Thought she was been a Cool C and doxxed a Tattle member, thought the ramifications of that are going to backfire in her make up emblished face.
Marnie - Is still 1000000 weeks pregnant and has opened her "Kit shop guys" not a "WOOL" shop to the baffled Wahi public who keep popping in to see wtf is going on.
Simone - Is now our local West Auckland Thermie mix MLM man lady.

This is all I have can someone add to this.
Omg yes the wool shop lol lol lol imagine seeing a shop full of wool only to find out you can only buy it in a set for hundreds of $$

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She was a kiwi and may have her own thread but wtaf is this. "Fashion" ??
She has her own thread, it’s not very active

Anyone else think LFYD new post is just sad?

Frankie’s comments around Kelly prove how much he views her as his “mum” which isn’t true and they should be correcting him.. poor wee boy probably feels like his mum has deserted him

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Frankie’s comments around Kelly prove how much he views her as his “mum” which isn’t true and they should be correcting him.. poor wee boy probably feels like his mum has deserted him
I think the same thing. So sad.
---

I think the same thing. So sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Frankie's comments made me sad. It's clear who did all the parenting while Christian drank margaritas babe.
We've had au pairs and it's always obvious who is the parent e.g who does the bed times, the night wakings, the sick-day routines. For LFYD, it was all Kelly.
Frankie's love for her is apparent and i hope this isn't a big childhood trauma effectively losing the person who had the Mum role.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think Renee Johansen has a victim mentality? Every single situation she finds herself in results in her being somehow offended.
Today it’s the people at the post shop saying she needed to fill in a different form because the bag was over 2kg. Big bleeping deal. Just fill it in and move on with your life - or don’t, and complain about it on the internet.
I can’t imagine being outraged by every small incident in your life like that. It must be exhausting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.