New Zealand Influencers #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a dumb thing to say - has she never heard of childcare? I can't wait for her tiny little mind to explode when she finds out that women with children are actually allowed to work outside the home these days, or have interests and hobbies that don't revolve around their kids 🤯 For all her talk about it, she's actually perpetuating the patriarchy with all this "stuff I couldn't do if I had kids" nonsense.
Screenshot_20230804_120601_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Elle herself, post partum Keto mom, pram connoisseur, is doing a Scammy and tagging a celeb in her reels. Today it's Bella Hadid. Elle made her salad recipe, but keto, of course🤣. All with her voice over in her American accent.
People who tag celebs are sooooooooo cringe 😬

Reactions: 8
Oh what’s that? You have to work to pay bills?! What happened to “we have brought to live without working for a year or more” did you spend too much on smiggle and cakes?
500futuretaxpayers
---
What are theses straws from JJBB?! They don’t look like eco plastic ones? Also my bestie went there this week while on a trip and she said her donut was dry but also the cream had been in it so long that it was like milky at the bottom and made the donut soggy at the bottom. I don’t care that she has her own thread so don’t even at me.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What a dumb thing to say - has she never heard of childcare? I can't wait for her tiny little mind to explode when she finds out that women with children are actually allowed to work outside the home these days, or have interests and hobbies that don't revolve around their kids 🤯 For all her talk about it, she's actually perpetuating the patriarchy with all this "stuff I couldn't do if I had kids" nonsense.
View attachment 2355336
I think that's the problem with DD, she bases her child free 'perks' on how she thinks it is for parents, but it's just not. Let's make a deal DD...we won't proclaim to understand all the amazingness that is child free and you wont try and understand the relentless hell that is parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2355336
What a diiiiiiiick (Dani that is)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Sera Lynne has to be taking the piss and/or trolling. As someone mentioned above, if you had ever been to Fiji you would know you don't need a handbag walking around the resort, let alone a green Bottega. Also the pic of her daughter in business class LOL. She must be trolling. Otherwise she is genuinely giving me Mrs Bucket from Keeping Up Appearances vibes. "New money" for those of you not familiar with 90s British tv shows.

Reactions: 13
I'm guessing SpongeBob and Scott spent their year's worth of money (house profits) on the business they bought so now they'll have to, you know, work. Hopefully it works out for them snd they've done due diligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny how SpongeBob addresses stuff on here to her IG but doesn’t reply to us about us knowing her business😂😂😂 We know you bought a crappy little business for a “steal” from an old couple who were desperate to sell and that ya next sprogs name is Miles…I just hope she buys Miles. New front pack cause duck me, that current one she has is an absolute bleeping health hazard🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread yo

Reactions: 3
Funny how SpongeBob addresses stuff on here to her IG but doesn’t reply to us about us knowing her business😂😂😂 We know you bought a crappy little business for a “steal” from an old couple who were desperate to sell and that ya next sprogs name is Miles…I just hope she buys Miles. New front pack cause duck me, that current one she has is an absolute bleeping health hazard🤮🤮🤮🤮
And the repeated questions in her question box about "bullies" so she can pretend she doesn't care about us" 😂😂 Hon if you didn't care you would never respond to begin with! 🫣
Eww that front pack is absolutely fifth and not Scamones filthy either. To be fair I don't think Miles will get anything. How's thoses future tax credits going for ya Hon. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.