New Zealand Influencers #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do influencers, influence you still? I’m wondering this as the other day in the sideline I heard a lady chatting about Lash Friday. She was telling us how she loved the product and felt it really worked.
Now, she influenced me! Before that, because of a number of influences working with them and the fact I feel they are so dishonest, I wouldn’t have been sold on purchasing anything from that company.

Reactions: 11
Do influencers, influence you still? I’m wondering this as the other day in the sideline I heard a lady chatting about Lash Friday. She was telling us how she loved the product and felt it really worked.
Now, she influenced me! Before that, because of a number of influences working with them and the fact I feel they are so dishonest, I wouldn’t have been sold on purchasing anything from that company.
No. They don’t. I only buy things (specially expensive things) when there’s reviews from normal people and or friends. Word of mouth works as long as it’s genuine - just look at my bank account 😂

Reactions: 17
I saw 🤣💀
---
Oh God I just saw in Blessedtobeascammers profile they are relaunching blessed the label 🤣🤮
Scammer? What’s the tea there?
I know blessedDad was apparently the police officer who arrested Pebbles when Simone said her life was in danger?
---
There are only a handful that I would trust what they are selling they genuinely use / like. Usually these people have a niche or are honest about their daily life. As much as people dislike the child free stuff from Danni, I think she’s one who would give a genuine review and refuse to work with brands that don’t align with her views etc.
But the likes of Simone, I wouldn’t buy anything she promoted. You can’t use 10 skin care brands and say they are all amazing, the best, devine!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Me too.
Seriously if people want to discuss when kids should start school they should really just message SpongeBob. She knows everything and even made a post on when her own kids started school yesterday, because you know...we all give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Serra Lynne trip to Fiji has been such a privileged wank fest. She says when she returns she will be so busy that she wont be able to post on insta. I can't fucken wait.
She’s up there with Scuntmoan as the biggest knobjockey

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mark from LFYD may be a nice guy (I wouldn't know) but by God he looks like a total Debby downer. I would be too if I was married to Christian. I can't fathom that family. It's frought with issues that are being shoved under the rug. Does their marriage have longevity?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Mark from LFYD may be a nice guy (I wouldn't know) but by God he looks like a total Debby downer. I would be too if I was married to Christian. I can't fathom that family. It's frought with issues that are being shoved under the rug. Does their marriage have longevity?
They have been together for a really long time. What are the issues as you see them? Genuinely curious to know others thoughts on them. I used to like Christian but I have no idea why. Can’t stand him now. Surprised they don’t have their own thread tbh.

Reactions: 10
Elle herself, post partum Keto mom, pram connoisseur, is doing a Scammy and tagging a celeb in her reels. Today it's Bella Hadid. Elle made her salad recipe, but keto, of course🤣. All with her voice over in her American accent.
The American accent 🤣 also I can’t stand these reels of her eating whilst looking at the camera. Especially the noodle recipe recently 🤢 Surprised there was no mention of the reel recently of ‘the babies’ having a great time at Hanmer Springs 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They have been together for a really long time. What are the issues as you see them? Genuinely curious to know others thoughts on them. I used to like Christian but I have no idea why. Can’t stand him now. Surprised they don’t have their own thread tbh.
I agree that there are some issues there, based on what we see that is shared on the gram (yes, yes influencers we know, it’s only a few seconds of your day, but it’s what you choose to show us).
I would say they exploit their children and aren’t concerned enough about their physical and emotional safety with how exposed they are online.
Their house is geotagged on Google maps, which I only know as I was looking up an address in Pt Wells (they are open about this being the area they live in) and noticed it.
Christian also seems to find Frankie’s behavior entertaining and a LOL, where as some of it actually seems problematic.
Christian also seems to drink A LOT.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The American accent 🤣 also I can’t stand these reels of her eating whilst looking at the camera. Especially the noodle recipe recently 🤢 Surprised there was no mention of the reel recently of ‘the babies’ having a great time at Hanmer Springs 💔
That reel was "another" test run for their next overseas trip. Can the twinnies sleep in their prams, what do we do if they have a melt down in public. Think it was a total failure. You can't plan for the unknown, even if you are Elle herself

Reactions: 1
I think its Christians need to share absolutely everything they do they don’t give themselves any privacy and he just doesn’t seem to notice or respect that some people such as Mark don’t won’t to be filmed. And he’s very braggy and everything is an ad instead of being a page for his kids as it started as now all his Dear … posts are ADs is doesn’t feel genuine

Reactions: 16
Wtf is up with pebbles and her comments on trans people. I was all for her simone take down, but she seems to have gone off the deep end with her terf chats recently.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Anyone else always feel frustrated watching Stacey from mykidslickthebowl ... She's such a 1950's bedraggled housewife vibe who seems to have money to burn and obviously a very clever lady, but it just all looks So exhausting.. she takes on All the packing and organising and parenting on top of managing the mansion and four kids and barely seems to get any assistance from her useless husband who always seems to be doing the least amount to contribute to her massive workload. Guess he must make heaps of money and be amazing in other ways because my goodness watching her stories whenever she talks about him makes me want to scream at the misogynistic patriarchy 😱 also, we get it, you are going to Fiji. And in term time of course. Cue endless countdown gifted groceries.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.