New Zealand Influencers #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Someone do a recap - maybe I’ll give it a go
---
MFM - still unhappy , overwhelmed and in therapy. But 3 walks will cure all. Phil still doing everything and kids wearing size 4 clothing. Doesn’t know what’s happening in the world unless she can gain kudos for being so empathetic.
Bernadebt - loves her dog more than her kids. Still tears her kids like tit. Has conned two men in America to get her on tv. No one knows if her staff got paid. Will charge your $145 to make fudge. Ramen noodle hair before water added. Looking like jack nicholson as the joker
Louise Morley - lip pouts, hand waving. Spending money when she says she has none. Trying to make her girl social media stars.
Encult - still calling her kids D’s. Cat has diarrhoea. Husband does nothing apparently. Scamming people on how to post on instagram. Always resting with her ‘monthly’ and bleating about her cycle. Doesn’t spell check but corrects kids who make mistakes and thinks she’s saving the world.
LFYD’s - always on holiday. Always an ad. Always performing. Never parenting the kids
Rebecca Kiejl - spends life at McDonald’s. Does shot ads for free nappies she doesn’t regularly use of buy
Elle herself - high user at after hours surgery. Still exploiting kids. Loves to spread germs. Obsessive around weight. Can move from a traumatic story to fake tan seamlessly.
Cherie pepper and me - Good food. Still has sick mates and we can’t figure out why. We just watch for her recipes and cute son
Holly May - where even is she?
Fianu- door dashing and who even knows
Just Jess - still boring as duck and doesn’t deserve her own thread
Simmo - ego can’t fit here and still scamming and fresh sheeting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
New thread. Someone do a recap - maybe I’ll give it a go
---
MFM - still unhappy , overwhelmed and in therapy. But 3 walks will cure all. Phil still doing everything and kids wearing size 4 clothing. Doesn’t know what’s happening in the world unless she can gain kudos for being so empathetic.
Bernadebt - loves her dog more than her kids. Still tears her kids like tit. Has conned two men in America to get her on tv. No one knows if her staff got paid. Will charge your $145 to make fudge. Ramen noodle hair before water added. Looking like jack nicholson as the joker
Louise Morley - lip pouts, hand waving. Spending money when she says she has none. Trying to make her girl social media stars.
Encult - still calling her kids D’s. Cat has diarrhoea. Husband does nothing apparently. Scamming people on how to post on instagram. Always resting with her ‘monthly’ and bleating about her cycle. Doesn’t spell check but corrects kids who make mistakes and thinks she’s saving the world.
LFYD’s - always on holiday. Always an ad. Always performing. Never parenting the kids
Rebecca Kiejl - spends life at McDonald’s. Does shot ads for free nappies she doesn’t regularly use of buy
Elle herself - high user at after hours surgery. Still exploiting kids. Loves to spread germs. Obsessive around weight. Can move from a traumatic story to fake tan seamlessly.
Cherie pepper and me - Good food. Still has sick mates and we can’t figure out why. We just watch for her recipes and cute son
Holly May - where even is she?
Fianu- door dashing and who even knows
Just Jess - still boring as duck and doesn’t deserve her own thread
Simmo - ego can’t fit here and still scamming and fresh sheeting.
This is the best yet!!! 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the best yet!!! 🙌
Thanks. Wish my typos could be edited. And I forgot the be my fave people to slam. Skete
Skete- has aDhD if you weren’t aware. Not posting as too busy ‘oppyshopping’ and being a financial advisor. Tried to take on Pebbles and make a quick buck. Got annihilated. No Sunday sticks or wisdom Wednesdays (see above aDhD). Never rips her friends one. Desperately wants to be on the in crowd influencer scene. Can’t (probably the aDhD). Is white passing and calls us all honkys.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rebecca Keil clearly knows nothing about the football. But gets paid to fly down there. Makes terrible cringey videos trying to promote it with an unhealthy amount of makeup and then after so many slides goes oh yea pretty good that we won 🙄 and then fucks it up and edits it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Rebecca Keil clearly knows nothing about the football. But gets paid to fly down there. Makes terrible cringey videos trying to promote it with an unhealthy amount of makeup and then after so many slides goes oh yea pretty good that we won 🙄 and then fucks it up and edits it.
Oh that’s so weird! She’s definitely not the one to be promoting football. She doesn’t make me want to go watch it at all.

I can just picture Louisa waving her hands around like a nutter at the camera and pulling stupid faces and pissing me off, but she would have been much better suited for this gig.

Reactions: 15
Where should Bernadebt get a job - WRONG ANSWERS ONLY.

I'll start ... Teacher Aid at her boys school (eeek 🤯)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Holy tit what a huge giveaway 😳 but I hate having to follow so many people to enter. And I don't know many people on Instagram to tag either so I usually don't bother entering things like this because some people tag a million people and it's just not worth it 🙄 besides it will probably go to one of their influenzer mates 🤢
They are never worth entering as no genuine followers win. Simone’s Thermomix giveaway last week is evidence of that. She kept changing the closing time and date, and the person who won entered after the third changed close date - and the person works in PR in Auckland. Sure Jan…. LFYDs competition winners are people he follows himself too.
I think the only person I’ve seen do, what appears to be a genuine giveaway, showing the winner chosen by a random app, was Holly Mae.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Make it make sense. Her whole 'bit' about the football was cringe af... painfully embarrassing to watch. It was so unprofessional and you can immediately tell that she really couldn't give a tit about football. The whole thing is so disingenuous 🙄

Reactions: 13
Where should Bernadebt get a job - WRONG ANSWERS ONLY.

I'll start ... Teacher Aid at her boys school (eeek 🤯)
Working in an accountants office😆
---
Make it make sense. Her whole 'bit' about the football was cringe af... painfully embarrassing to watch. It was so unprofessional and you can immediately tell that she really couldn't give a tit about football. The whole thing is so disingenuous 🙄
Her first comment about the hotel room (which no doubt was free) was just entitled and rude. The whole thing was so unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel this is what Morley was going on about a few weeks ago. When her family lives and breaths soccer. I guess her or Tom applied for THE SQUAD job

Reactions: 10
I feel this is what Morley was going on about a few weeks ago. When her family lives and breaths soccer. I guess her or Tom applied for THE SQUAD job
Would’ve made a hell of a lot more sense if they chose her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.