New Zealand Chat Off-topic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since this is off topic, are we able to discuss accounts in here with small followings? I've come across some cringy fuckers that give me secondhand embarrassment and I'd love to pass that embarrassment on to you lot 🤣
Would still be a no cos tattle says no 🤣
---
Has anyone tried Ed&I (ie Edna Flaps) products??
I notice they are now stocked at chemist warehouse and honestly I was Tempted to buy pretty much everything which is SO scary to admit 😱🫣 (I didn't buy as I couldn't bring myself too and I thought I'd check on reviews first)
Her hemp protein powder looks good.. does it taste good?? Is the body stuff good?? Eg the self tan and moisturizer etc.
yes ages ago

her exfoliatior is great I really like it

the tan not so much, might be user error tho, not the best at applying

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On the topic of tans, if anyone is buying the tan from PractiGal (formerly Tits Up) pleeeeeease report back! I’m keen to hear whether it’s as good as she makes out. The photos look quite natural.
---
Has anyone tried summer brons tan?
Tbh I’ve heard nothing but rave reviews. It has been mentioned a few times on the main nz influencers thread and people have said it’s their favourite. Dunno if that’s helpful or not, I haven’t tried it personally.

Reactions: 2
On the topic of tans, if anyone is buying the tan from PractiGal (formerly Tits Up) pleeeeeease report back! I’m keen to hear whether it’s as good as she makes out. The photos look quite natural.
---

Tbh I’ve heard nothing but rave reviews. It has been mentioned a few times on the main nz influencers thread and people have said it’s their favourite. Dunno if that’s helpful or not, I haven’t tried it personally.
It’s ok. I’m not a religious tan person. It’s quite green to apply. Ended up with streak marks which I don’t get with bondi sands. Glow- is dark which I’m not used to. Not a dark tan person. But it does look good and last wells. Trying again this week so may come back and review again.
Packaging- excessive! The white tiny writing on the bottle isn’t great. I couldn’t read it. But that’s probably being picky.

Hey team, I have a couple friends kids birthdays coming up. Anyone know decent small businesses that I can support to buy presents from, that don’t use questionable influenzas? It’s for a 1 and 2 year old.

Hey team, I have a couple friends kids birthdays coming up. Anyone know decent small businesses that I can support to buy presents from, that don’t use questionable influenzas? It’s for a 1 and 2 year old.
I like Bear and Moo, they have a good variety. I haven’t seen anyone advertise them, but I also don’t follow any mummy influencers

I like Bear and Moo, they have a good variety. I haven’t seen anyone advertise them, but I also don’t follow any mummy influencers
Rebecca Kiel advertises them, and I *think* Officially Em has as well but I could be wrong.
I know OE has advertised Fluffy Ducks and maybe Fudgey Pants?

Thomas Online, Little Giants Kidz Store and Squoodles 😊
---
Rebecca Kiel advertises them, and I *think* Officially Em has as well but I could be wrong.
I know OE has advertised Fluffy Ducks and maybe Fudgey Pants?
Jordan does too. OE promotes them a lot as they send her nappies for nappy lacks etc. Unfortunately, as I do like Bear and Moo

I brought summer brons tan on her $20 sale…. I like it! I only put it on my legs and it looks real grey but develops nicely and gives me a nice glow!

I’ve also used Ed and I morning coffee scrub which I loved and the whisky moisturiser which smells incred and I rated that too. This was probably two years ago now tho.

Reactions: 4
I can't get accepted to the discussion group 🥲

Another off-topic q.. what do you all do for lunch? Besides dinner leftovers I haaaate trying to figure lunch out. Ideally transportable for work.
2 x brer sticks, 3-4 strawberries, a couple of mandarins, a banana, and six rice crackers. Fills me up nicely.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone read Britney’s book?
Yes I've read her book and have followed the car crash that is her IG for some time as well. I find her very unlikable but had hoped to feel more empathy for her after reading the book, but I just didn't.
Firstly she seems incapable of accepting any responsibility for anything. It seems like she still harbors resentment towards Justin Timberlake and has never really moved on from that. she speaks about her children, but does not once address the fact that they have no interest in being in her life. The conserveship was 100% needed but was handled very badly and I do feel that she was very mistreated and her father has a lot to answer for in terms of profiteering from her demise.
I honestly dont think everything she says is true, there are lots of websites that dispel many of the things she has said in the book.

She definitely has been through a hard time, her family life was a mess and she was thrusted into fame at such a young age HOWEVER it seems she is stuck in a forever blame game fueled by hatred and excess drug use. It's a shame she isn't getting help and making something of her life. I also hate the way she treats animals.

if you find it, Jaime Lynn spears book is a good read. I think its also a more honest account.

Hoping this is the sort of thing I can post here BUT, after the post about the absolutely atrocious ruby and rain pants in the main thread today, I was wondering - does anyone have any recommendations for flattering mid-size pants?? I need to stop just wearing leggings everyday 🥲

Hoping this is the sort of thing I can post here BUT, after the post about the absolutely atrocious ruby and rain pants in the main thread today, I was wondering - does anyone have any recommendations for flattering mid-size pants?? I need to stop just wearing leggings everyday 🥲
Man Kmart had some plisse pants in their winter season that were incred, super light weight and looked flattering on, I am a size 14/16 bottom. I only got them in a rich brown and tried everywhere for black and could never get them. So a rec to look out for plisse material pants.

I’ve said it before too but the Lululemon groove flare pants are the bomb! A bit expensive but cost per wear I think makes them a good purchase!

and other than that I love my active wear and bike shorts haha. And just jeans jeans.

Man Kmart had some plisse pants in their winter season that were incred, super light weight and looked flattering on, I am a size 14/16 bottom. I only got them in a rich brown and tried everywhere for black and could never get them. So a rec to look out for plisse material pants.

I’ve said it before too but the Lululemon groove flare pants are the bomb! A bit expensive but cost per wear I think makes them a good purchase!

and other than that I love my active wear and bike shorts haha. And just jeans jeans.
Ooh thank you! Yes I actually have the Kmart plisse pants in black! Those and my Taylor sport weekender pants are the only two go tos other than leggings. I love the sound of the lululemons will have to check them out!

Reactions: 1
I bought some plisse pants on sale from Decjuba recently for $30 that are amazing. Super flattering on, SUPER stretchy waistband, and so comfortable you feel like you're wearing pyjamas 🤤 They are long but.

I bought it Friday, haven't even opened it

I have Matthew Perry's too, haven't started that either. Been collecting dust since I bought it
I couldn't put down MPs book. It was really engrossing and quite honest and raw in many parts. It almost seemed like he was never going to be on this earth for a long time. RIP Matthew, thank you for giving us a Chandler.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What is the best acne treatment for teen skin.

My 15yo son has broken out bigtime and we'll head down to Bargain Chemist or the Chemist Warehouse later on. He's happy to sleep with patches on, and he's good with washing his face.

Washes, patches, creams ... not fussy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.