New Zealand Chat Off-topic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies who've tried the Essano needle-free filler:
How are you getting on?
Have you noticed any results?
I've been taking weekly photos and can definitely see a difference. My skin is softer; plus, I've noticed some lines that were there a few weeks back have completely disappeared - even though I haven't been using the serum every day and wash my face twice-daily (I was convinced this product would have a blurring effect on wrinkles, but obviously not, given that).

Ok, so as Countdown had a massive sale in this a few weeks ago, I purchased a bit. FYI their website is having 40%off this weekend as well.
I love it! I agree, face seems softer and lines reduced. I have a wrinkle line just above my lip I hated and now I notice it less- hasn’t gone away but isn’t as obvious as it used to be.
I’m using the nighttime retinol as well alongside the vitC oil and hydro acid one.
I’m also thinking of getting the eye cream as well.
No one’s commented on my face but it definitely is a lot more hydrated! And I don’t expect people to comment. I mean I’ve been working out for 16 weeks and the only people to mention how toned I’ve got are the ones I train with. My family haven’t even noticed 😂

Reactions: 4
How are you getting on?
I've been taking weekly photos and can definitely see a difference. My skin is softer; plus, I've noticed some lines that were there a few weeks back have completely disappeared - even though I haven't been using the serum every day and wash my face twice-daily (I was convinced this product would have a blurring effect on wrinkles, but obviously not, given that).

Ok, so as Countdown had a massive sale in this a few weeks ago, I purchased a bit. FYI their website is having 40%off this weekend as well.
I love it! I agree, face seems softer and lines reduced. I have a wrinkle line just above my lip I hated and now I notice it less- hasn’t gone away but isn’t as obvious as it used to be.
I’m using the nighttime retinol as well alongside the vitC oil and hydro acid one.
No one’s commented on my face but it definitely is a lot more hydrated! And I don’t expect people to comment. I mean I’ve been working out for 16 weeks and the only people to mention how toned I’ve got are the ones I train with. My family haven’t even noticed 😂
I’m all about this and the cheaper brands that work well. I’m out of day moisturiser so I’ll have a look at my countdown tomorrow and see what can find.

Reactions: 2
I’m all about this and the cheaper brands that work well. I’m out of day moisturiser so I’ll have a look at my countdown tomorrow and see what can find.
I bought a mini tube of 'skin food light' made by Weleda, from Farmers for about $14 ... the tube says to use it on elbows and other areas that need a bit of help, but I use it on my face and neck. It's incredible! It smells lovely and fresh and definitely isn't too rich. Well worth the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I haven’t noticed a huge difference with the Essano filler free serum but I will admit my skin has been a bit temperamental lately so I’ve pulled back on my routine a bit. Does make my skin feel so good when I do use it.

Beauty Rec: I recently went on a hunt for a dupe primer and setting spray and came across a recommend for a spray from the warehouse which coincidentally, can be used for both a primer and setting spray. Only $9.99 (I think I might have even only paid $8) and it keeps my makeup looking solid yet fresh throughout the day.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
McoBeauty are great dupes. Their mascara is on special at Countdown this week. I love it! Don’t need Lash Friday as this mascara really does make your eyelashes look long!

I'm using the Essano serum stuff, I like it! Makes my skin feel softer, and make up seems to go on smoother. No real comments about my skin though. I'm putting the excess on the back of my hands too.

I wish to took photos before I started using it

Reactions: 3
Consider myself influenced, essano serum purchased ✔
Does anyone know when to apply it in relation to also using retinol?
Serum first, retinol second :)
---
For Weleda Skin Food fans:

Farmers have little Christmas packs ... $25 for three small products which is great value:

1698212325169.png

You can also buy online at www.weleda.co.nz (and get 20% off your first purchase).

I quite like to try items before buying them though, and Farmers have testers. Plus, Farmers always give you little Weleda samples in your bag - win-win!

I absolutely love the Skin Food Light ... I don't think the heavier one would be suitable for me. I use it on my face and décolletage (along with my Essano serum) and both areas definitely look and feel much better. It smells incredible - fruity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Skin Food is my all time holy grail product range. The body butter is unreal 🙌🏼

Weleda hand creams are also the business!

• Heart
How are you getting on?

What does this needle free filer look like? Was it the one Erin Simpson was showing off on an ad a few weeks ago?

On sale at the chemist warehouse at the moment as well.
Those who were taking the gut health gummies do they work?
They did for the probiotic side of things for me

Had antibiotics and didn’t get the usual issues i do with that

And to over share, other things like a certain motion functioned a little better 😳🤣

• Haha
@welcomewelcome I just saw your comment re Pixie on the other thread and had to comment 😂 I feel like she is fast unravelling and the posts are getting weirder and weirder. When she posted about the lawyer I was sitting there thinking there is no way that lawyer is being paid enough to deal with this all. But that seemed to go against the hive mind of comments.

I see she now won $40k on a scratchy years ago and spent it on meth. Like with all the details she is dropping someone will be able to work out who she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
@welcomewelcome I just saw your comment re Pixie on the other thread and had to comment 😂 I feel like she is fast unravelling and the posts are getting weirder and weirder. When she posted about the lawyer I was sitting there thinking there is no way that lawyer is being paid enough to deal with this all. But that seemed to go against the hive mind of comments.

I see she now won $40k on a scratchy years ago and spent it on meth. Like with all the details she is dropping someone will be able to work out who she is.
Is she real?! Or is this a troll entertaining themselves because WOW what am I reading 😂
---
On sale at the chemist warehouse at the moment as well.
Those who were taking the gut health gummies do they work?
Not for weight loss but BRILLIANT for bloating!
I was also on antibiotics and no issues.

Last edited:

What a train wreck! I saw the mother posting in reply telling her life story and why she lost custody of all 500 kids and she didn’t know why they didn’t want reunite later in life… so many details 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Is this SG? I could not keep up with it all it went way to fast for me. What has she been up to now

I can't get accepted to the discussion group 🥲

Another off-topic q.. what do you all do for lunch? Besides dinner leftovers I haaaate trying to figure lunch out. Ideally transportable for work.

I can't get accepted to the discussion group 🥲

Another off-topic q.. what do you all do for lunch? Besides dinner leftovers I haaaate trying to figure lunch out. Ideally transportable for work.
I always did wraps with bacon, or the yummy Italian rolls from countdown with corned beef and mustard relish or similar. Or salad with chopped up sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.